K9

May 28, 2017
Love it, love the art. Once the drone/money grind problem is fixed (and it does need to be fixed, because right now it makes the game horribly boring after a while), it's gonna be great.

Found a few typos. You wrote 'understanded' in one line, it should be 'understood', and one time Tinkerbell says 'he' while speaking of a female character (didn't note when, sorry, I think it's either with Alfa when 'calibrating' her or after Snow White reacts to Cupid Apples).

Character suggestion: Mavis from Hotel Transylvania. This game needs goth titties.

unformatty

Sep 17, 2017
Trying to load a save from 0.22 in version 0.23.1 doesn't work for me (see below), is there a way to fix this or do I really have to re-play everything (or cheat) for every update? (Because yikes)

Otherwise really nice game so far, I like it a lot : )

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Salty01

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2017
Trying to load a save from 0.22 in version 0.23.1 doesn't work for me (see below), is there a way to fix this or do I really have to re-play everything (or cheat) for every update? (Because yikes)

Otherwise really nice game so far, I like it a lot : )

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Always try to save when you are at the home base.
If you were in the middle of a quest and the quest has been moved it might cause a problem at the update ^^
In any case, all your saves should work with all new updates. :)

Arkz

Donor
Mar 13, 2018
Figured I'd try this as it sounded interesting. Ok so far other than loads of pointless swearing in the beginning. Like every other sentence is fuck this and fuck that. A lot of the dialogue sounds like it was written by a teenager. I hope the rest of it has better writing. At least the art is good.

Lillyae

May 4, 2017
Always try to save when you are at the home base.
If you were in the middle of a quest and the quest has been moved it might cause a problem at the update ^^
In any case, all your saves should work with all new updates. :)
I get error in new update. no module named matrix on save inside base on save ver 0.22. Done all quests. Game force closes.

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
nice game so far i actually like the droid looking for stuff adds more to the game, however i think more can be done with that like droid upgrades and such for more starting AP, Better search for both credits and items maybe even req to find some special items.

also, i really hope you add more outfits for tinkerbell and able to change them at any time n such. not to mention let the MC have his way with her but im sure that's planed.

also iv finished it up to now it seems although it still has a character quest undone but i figured since after long enough it didn't progress to it that its still unfinished.

Sep 7, 2019
tags say anal sex, but the furthest I can get with Snow is getting her nude. can someone please help tell me what im missing?

DangMonkeynuts

Apr 2, 2018
tags say anal sex, but the furthest I can get with Snow is getting her nude. can someone please help tell me what im missing?
What you are missing is that this game is still very new, and hasn't actually got pretty much anything that it's been tagged with yet. Very promising start though. English translation could use a bit of work, but I've seen a lot worse on that front.

Dunfred

Mar 22, 2018
Go to the clothing creation machine (to the left of the big round map table) and select the clothing you want to create. This will show you what items you need.
Gather them or buy them then go and select that garment again and create it.
it is so easy to understand i cannot people ask this question.

Lurms

Aug 7, 2017
They're not in the Renpy folder in Mac, either, which is why I asked earlier where they are in Macos.
they're in ⁨Users⁩ ▸ ⁨youruser⁩ ▸ ⁨Library⁩ ▸ ⁨RenPy

the game is called princess park planet which was probably the original unpunny name

access library through finder, click go, press alt, library appears

Jun 3, 2019
Go to the clothing creation machine (to the left of the big round map table) and select the clothing you want to create. This will show you what items you need.
Gather them or buy them then go and select that garment again and create it.
it is so easy to understand i cannot people ask this question.
I have all the necessary items *10 alreadybut it seems to be bugged.

4.00 star(s) 77 Votes