sibiQ

May 31, 2020
It doesn't appear like that for me. I think my game must have an issue or something, I am playing chapter 1 currently.
In the 1st Chapter, it should be the same itself. Enter the patreon code for cheats, and you have cheats available on your Computer.

Cheat Code: "EMEE_CROFT" or "THREE_SUNS".

It is best to use for cheats.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
Poor salty, I wonder if he knows patreon has a malicious software code, that states they cannot post anything that could damage the users property or being. Now that last bit is the issue being dose refer to well being, all any of his patreons need do is enter that code that wipes your stuff and they could claim emotional damages from it. At the most salty would have to reimburse the patreon as well as any others that follow suit, now at the least he violated the agreement with patreon and gets removed.

As for steam they have the same policy however it only states property and not being. Which is why I belive him doing this in lu of him fully moving to steam or now becuase he has it on steam and no longer cares about patreon, the site that got them started.

Deneuve

Aug 6, 2017
Man, they really struck gold with Amandine.

That girl shot up to my No. 1 girl that hits all my checkmarks, glad we can fuck her now!
Corrupting Amandine is great!

goloro1122

Nov 22, 2023
It doesn't appear like that for me. I think my game must have an issue or something, I am playing chapter 1 currently.
Dude did you download the steam version, if so then you don't need to input any codes as it is already all unlocked

lesboincestfan93

Apr 13, 2019
With the new version, every time I go to sleep it resets my inventory. All credits, character data, clothing scraps...all goes to 0. Anyone else seeing this?

Reactions: king1219

Maggishunter

May 7, 2023
I used the "Fix" and it works.
But i can't use the new content.
I've got 2 quests open and i guess they were both with Amandine, i still have the problem that she doesn't want to go outside.
So i hoped this would be fixed in the last update, should i wait to the next update or should i do something else?

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
" This update is the last one before the final update of the game. "

Wait, what? Final update of everything or just chapter 2? Because there's still so much more that could be done...

Quinklebob48

Apr 1, 2023
I need the Oriental dancing book from Amelia, I've finished the Interviews and she is still not giving it to me. What do I have to do to progress this just getting annoying asf
1715664237677.png

Juhoorl

Feb 16, 2024
Hi Salty01 I would like to ask a question, is it prohibited to translate public versions of your games? because version 0.11 is blocked in the APK, making translation impossible...

pupitti

Nov 20, 2023
Final update of chapter 2. After that there will be a chapter 3. Hopefully.
Salty said in one of the latest newsletter that he's is creating a new game, Project PnC, and it wont be a ch3, its a completely new game, but it will be in the OPT universe

4.00 star(s) 77 Votes