• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Einher

Mar 8, 2019
I've just played this for a bit but the quality is great compared to some low effort shit I've seen, holy shit, the game's idea is silly (BUT I LOVE NO PENETRATION SO IT'S ACTUALLY PEAK) but all the scenes are pretty much long ASMRs and there's apparently SO MUCH CONTENT (I'm still at the start but I saw how many things there are on the menus and... it seems like a lot)

EDIT: One very negative point is the art is inconsistent, some scenes have WAAAY different art from eachother (...in a negative way)

EDIT2: I overreacted because I was mid-fapping through a hot scene, don't mind that, the game is great if you like any soft of ASMR, but as I said before it's inconsistent, the story is at best idiotic too, so if you care about plot this will probably be a wacky game for you

Last edited:

poorhermit

Jan 21, 2018
Anyone have trouble starting some of the side stories in the 2nd part of the game?

I've beaten the final boss and still can't trigger some of the side quests like helping the militia or the princess?

D4RKM4GM4

Mar 8, 2023
is there no postgame after beating the final boss? game brought me back to the menu after the credits so i'm assuming you can't keep playing after beating the final boss

Last edited:

Kr27

Donor
Jul 20, 2018
Does someone know how to get gold after you can't do the part-time job anymore ? Or there is another way ?(you can do it, but it doesn't give you anything at some point)

edit : you can still do the part-time job at the factory for 3000 Gold
edit2: well you can still cheat with save editor to change the gold value

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote