firefall132

Jan 28, 2018
So is the Alice/nolan plot line just not a thing yet? Because it plays out the same way whether you pick to watch him seduce alice or distract him.

Shadøwlurker

Oct 26, 2019
Anyone else got stuck on the dead end if you say "not yet" the second time your uncle wants to go fishing with you? You still can do several other things but seems like the option to leave for camping does not show up anymore (at least in the AF version ).

firefall132

Jan 28, 2018
Which one has the futa/trans content, and who do I keep an eye out for?
...Huh. I've played through this game kind of a lot and I have no idea. I think there might have been a random scene with a futa nun fucking other nuns in the one off church visit in the farm path?

Reactions: MadfireMonkey

Archdevil79

Feb 4, 2021
Anyone else got stuck on the dead end if you say "not yet" the second time your uncle wants to go fishing with you? You still can do several other things but seems like the option to leave for camping does not show up anymore (at least in the AF version ).
From where did you downloaded the game file, if I may ask, because I got it from pixeldrain but when i tried to unpack it said the file is broken...

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
Fuck Billy. I'm fine with games giving you the option to be a massive slut, that's why I'm here, but holy fuck I'd sure like to be able to choose who I fuck. Leave Billy in the barn? Oh okay, here's an unavoidable scene in with him in the shower instead. Fuck it.

Reactions: firefall132

firefall132

Jan 28, 2018
Fuck Billy. I'm fine with games giving you the option to be a massive slut, that's why I'm here, but holy fuck I'd sure like to be able to choose who I fuck. Leave Billy in the barn? Oh okay, here's an unavoidable scene in with him in the shower instead. Fuck it.
Completely agreed.

firefall132

Jan 28, 2018
is here any mother-daughter lesbian route in this game?
There's an aunt, an uncle and two cousins, but while both the aunt and the female cousin have scenes with the protagonist, there hasn't been a threesome with both of them or anything, no. And the mc doesn't have a daughter or any mention of a mom.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
On Endless Roads [2024-02-10] [Greamjoe]

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac:
- -
----------------------------------------------------

Life on the Farm [v0.3] [Greamjoe]

- -
----------------------------------------------------

Life on the Farm [v0.3 AF] [Greamjoe]

- -

Reactions: Gandalf51

YourFuckingLogin09

Jul 21, 2020
Aaaaaand... it's bugged. Some gif or webp or other pictures which have to move are static. Some of them work. Some of them no. I think it's because of compression.

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes