Collection Video Omitome collection [2024-01-09] [Omitome]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

mmorazz

May 25, 2020
Omi is getting more popular now. Just imagine if he collaborates with JM in beast stuff or sticks with dog/horse stuff or even futa. He'll get the same popularity as JM. A lot of people is asking for more content in that gender over Shota/incest. Hope that he sticks to his roots and don't switch to incest...

Cheers and best wishes for Omi...

yaksh000

Apr 25, 2019
Omi is getting more popular now. Just imagine if he collaborates with JM in beast stuff or sticks with dog/horse stuff or even futa. He'll get the same popularity as JM. A lot of people is asking for more content in that gender over Shota/incest. Hope that he sticks to his roots and don't switch to incest...

Cheers and best wishes for Omi...
Let's hope

Reactions: mmorazz
May 4, 2020
The new animation is up. He made a fanbox since his subcribestar is still under review

Or if anyone has access to the tiered channels in his discord, it's also on there
Thanks for the heads up, what's the animation? Is it a continuation of his previous stuff? Or did he switch to a new project?

Kii-tan

Feb 13, 2019
Thanks for the info, much appreciated. I was actually asking because I was interested in supporting him, but this news can make me go one of two ways. Is it Futa x Futa or Futa x F?
I believe it's Futa x Female, I'm not 100% sure cause I'm not actually subbed so I haven't seen it yet. But based on the wip pics and what's been said on the discord, it looks like Futa x Female. This is only part 1 though, so it might change in future parts.
Also, so far it's only the no sound version, so we'll have to wait a little bit more for the sound version.

Reactions: RonaldMcDonald69
May 4, 2020
I believe it's Futa x Female, I'm not 100% sure cause I'm not actually subbed so I haven't seen it yet. But based on the wip pics and what's been said on the discord, it looks like Futa x Female. This is only part 1 though, so it might change in future parts.
Also, so far it's only the no sound version, so we'll have to wait a little bit more for the sound version.
Perfect, yeah I saw it was no sound so I was going to wait a bit but Futa X Futa is a no-go for me. Thanks again for the info, I'll throw him a few bucks when he releases the sound version.

echo32

Apr 18, 2018
Misspelled Part 1(No Sound Yet) Futa X Female Mega
That was amazing and I would say the best futa video we've had in a long while. Also, why wasn't this idea used for Lady Dimitrescu? It's been over a year since RE:Village released yet there's still nothing really of her.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes