EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
header.png

Overview:
You enroll in Omega University, a unique university where, due to your scholarship, you are forced into chastity.
The game plays like a visual novel with choices and interactive minigames.
Main fetishes are chastity and humiliation.​

Thread Updated: 2022-07-06
Release Date: 2022-04-30
Developer: Anieros F95zone -
Censored: Yes (Partial)
Version: 0.0.4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

img 4.PNG img 3.PNG IMG1.PNG img2.PNG spread_eagle.jpg locked_pet_cage.png

anonjoe

Sep 29, 2020
so is this a fem dom game exclusively ?
Check the images, it looks like MC gets dominated by at least one male too.

Edit: Which probably means the tags need to be updated, or it might not be in the content yet. Haven't downloaded yet, so I'm not sure which.

Anieros

Jun 29, 2019
What's with all the hidden files/folders and this...

View attachment 1910707
I'm using kivy and auto-py-to-exe to make the exe file. All these files are added on by the compiler so I'm not sure what they do. I have two options when compiling, a single exe, or this file/folder structure. I've chosen the latter so as to let people modify the videos for the minigames if they so desire.
Googling the ones you underlined .
they seem harmless.
The game should have no connection to any network, no viruses etc. It uses little cpu and memory anyways, I'm not doing any sketchy stuff.

Deckard81

Oct 23, 2017
I'm using kivy and auto-py-to-exe to make the exe file. All these files are added on by the compiler so I'm not sure what they do. I have two options when compiling, a single exe, or this file/folder structure. I've chosen the latter so as to let people modify the videos for the minigames if they so desire.
Googling the ones you underlined .
they seem harmless.
The game should have no connection to any network, no viruses etc. It uses little cpu and memory anyways, I'm not doing any sketchy stuff.
Ah OK, cheers for the explanation, you can never be too careful now so I had to ask

Bro I wish crypto didn't use the same term that cryptography uses it's an encoding library my dudes. OpenSSL. It's harmless.
That's exactly it, for someone with fuck all programming knowledge it stands out as a red flag so I had to ask here just to be sure instead of just reporting it in a knee jerk reaction

Anieros

Jun 29, 2019
Any chance for an Android port?
I plan on porting this to android, all libraries are supported but I have to set up python on a linux system to use some tools. So it is going to happen but a bit further in development, when I set up what is needed.

Reactions: Ali-Jo

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
Ah damn it, for a sec I thought you could play as a dom/domme dominating guys. That would have been hot.

Reactions: RedRaven69

Op1414

Nov 24, 2017
Great start and some very cultured tags. The mini games were fun, and I liked that you put in bad ends, it lets you explore scenarios and concepts that don’t fit into the main game. The writing was good, but the game is short (its new so that’s understandable) and the file size is very big already and its only getting worse over time. (Unless you have a plan on how to fix it)

Some suggestions:

Add multiple save slots

Make it so we can rename the mc and other characters

Make it so that we can fail the minigames. Like in the image one its just 20 images and you must get the majority right for that path, and you can make a small punishment scene for a resisting.

I’m an actual monkey with a keyboard so the file itself is kind of confusing to me so can you make more folders and combine them so that you don’t have to scroll to find the exe.

Anieros

Jun 29, 2019
Great start and some very cultured tags. The mini games were fun, and I liked that you put in bad ends, it lets you explore scenarios and concepts that don’t fit into the main game. The writing was good, but the game is short (its new so that’s understandable) and the file size is very big already and its only getting worse over time. (Unless you have a plan on how to fix it)

Some suggestions:

Add multiple save slots

Make it so we can rename the mc and other characters

Make it so that we can fail the minigames. Like in the image one its just 20 images and you must get the majority right for that path, and you can make a small punishment scene for a resisting.

I’m an actual monkey with a keyboard so the file itself is kind of confusing to me so can you make more folders and combine them so that you don’t have to scroll to find the exe.
It's nice to see you enjoyed it. The file size is mostly due to the minigame videos, so the size won't increase that much from the continuation of the story. I plan on reducing it a bit through another encoding pass.

This is an early build and I haven't settled yet on how exactly I will do save files but I do plan on adding multiple saves for different paths.

The game has around 18k words I think, it just doesn't make you click for every sentence so it feels a bit shorter than others.

Failing minigames is a cool idea, hadn't thought of that, some interesting interactions come to mind!

I had the files hidden for that reason but a lot of people seem to have trouble with that so I will change how I compile the game. If not on the next version, the one after that should be better.

Thanks for the feedback, it is much appreciated. And if you have any ideas for scenes/minigames feel free to share them.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes