• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Flash Completed Olivia, Ellie & Paul [v1.0] [Lesson of Passion]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

garrukr69

Aug 7, 2016
v1.0 with cheats (m - money and morale;1, 2 +- days; icons at the top clickable and gives + to stats)
downloaded, unpacked, scanned, repacked and reuploaded to allowed mirrors:
- - - - -

I don't understand what i'm doing wrong, i got the hacked version but nothing happens when i click the icons or press m or 1,2

Reactions: Krull

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Respected User
Donor
Feb 1, 2017
I don't understand what i'm doing wrong, i got the hacked version but nothing happens when i click the icons or press m or 1,2
Are you using flash player stand alone?

samkazk

Apr 29, 2017
Does anyone else's saves act buggy? I'm playing on the Mac with the hacked version but whenever I load a save it jumps forward a day

Rumor69

Jul 5, 2017
Is there a walkthrough for this game?

or at least, how do you get Paul past level 5? It says to show him you're interested and spend time with him at the Pub. Seems every choice I make either loses points or gives me nothing.

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Respected User
Donor
Feb 1, 2017
Is there a walkthrough for this game?

or at least, how do you get Paul past level 5? It says to show him you're interested and spend time with him at the Pub. Seems every choice I make either loses points or gives me nothing.
At 21:00 go to the pub is the option you need to pay for a taxi in the icons at the bottom.

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
While it does have the standard LoP gameplay tropes, I did enjoy this game. After all, the protagonist is a gorgeous woman who knows what she wants and isn't dumber than a bag of hammers. That's a win for me.

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
On another note though... when Ellie asks if Olivia (MC) still misses the D, saying that you don't doesn't do anything. You're stuck in the same screen until you say you do, without any indicator that a stat is still too low or something. Might be a bug.

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
Bug report: When Paul is deep in Olivia's ass about to shoot his load, she calls him "James"
It totally ruined the immersion. I was like "who the hell is James, and what's he doing in my ass? I mean Olivia's ass"
It was horrifying being pulled out of character like that. I wasn't sure if I was coming or going. This thread needs a genderbender tag.

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
How do you get the complete threesome scene?
using the hacked version... maxed stats, high relationships with both, and pro pro pro pro
a ton of dialog talk to paul talk to ellie talk to paul talk to ellie sometimes at work, home, or bar
after they both agree 10 times finally you invite paul to party

jewelss

Sep 16, 2016
i can't initiate anal sex on threesome in anyway, did anal sex with the guy, did strapon sex with girl, but it just doesn't works

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes