Flash Completed Olivia, Ellie & Paul [v1.0] [Lesson of Passion]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
A preview of what I've done so far, I know I'm very slow but I Like to be very thorough. Plus the awful save system makes it worse for me, I got to repeat from the start all over again and again.

Please note: This is subject to change and it's just for preview purposes [Day 1 - 18 ONLY!].

Tell me what you think!

Edit: 26/07/2017
Removed the preview as I have completed the whole guide.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dozer and dunhill

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
Here you have it folks! The completed walkthrough with all endings!

Ending 1 requires you to do nothing.
The other endings share almost everything till the end "threesome event".

@Bloo If you may be kind enough.

Edit 8/7/2017:
Updated the guide to work with the latest version v1.0.

Please download the newest version or else there are bugs that wont allow you to have the anal scene at the threesome.

I finished the game in 28 days, that means you have 2 free days to do whatever you want at the end... just make sure to save and reload whenever you feel you've seen enough :) Enjoy!

Last edited:

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Here you have it folks! The completed walkthrough with all endings!

Ending 1 requires you to do nothing.
The other endings share almost everything till the end "threesome event".

Enjoy!

@Bloo If you may be kind enough.
Added to the OP.

infomercial

Jun 11, 2017
Short and sweet game. Now this would be a good comment for any game, but LoP has too many short games now and it was a long time ago when it got boring. Really, the game is fun and nice to look at for a hour but that is if you don't give money monthly to LoP, lol.

gettum14

Jul 28, 2017
@Qleaf I used your walkthrough step by step but cannot get the anal scene during the ending 3some to work. She says she cannot do it and stops the action resulting in ending 5. despite having >700 with each and doing anal with paul multiple times. any idea how to get it?

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
@Qleaf I used your walkthrough step by step but cannot get the anal scene during the ending 3some to work. She says she cannot do it and stops the action resulting in ending 5. despite having >700 with each and doing anal with paul multiple times. any idea how to get it?
It's a trap! Check below
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hope that explained it :)

Reactions: Mikedazz1

ReaperDay

May 18, 2017
I have the 1.0 v. but still had the bug when Olivia tells Paul to stay for the night(after anal sex), then later appears the images's intro instead!!???

btw: the anal sex in the threesome event it's possible!!!!

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
I have the 1.0 v. but still had the bug when Olivia tells Paul to stay for the night(after anal sex), then later appears the images's intro instead!!???

btw: the anal sex in the threesome event it's possible!!!!
Every game has it share if bugs and this is one of them for this game. If you let him stay the night you get +1 fitness.

---

About the anal in threesome event, please elaborate more. If you meant what happens in the ending #4 then that doesn't count.

gettum14

Jul 28, 2017
Every game has it share if bugs and this is one of them for this game. If you let him stay the night you get +1 fitness.

---

About the anal in threesome event, please elaborate more. If you meant what happens in the ending #4 then that doesn't count.
Per many discussion boards it is possible. There is also a picture of Olivia having anal with paul while going down on Ellie in the preview pictures that I assume is what happens when successful. I copied it below.

any ideas how to get it?

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
Per many discussion boards it is possible. There is also a picture of Olivia having anal with paul while going down on Ellie in the preview pictures that I assume is what happens when successful. I copied it below.

any ideas how to get it?
I saw the image in the image samples in the OP , yes I think the same. Still I truly believe that there is a bug that is preventing the event to be successful. No game is perfect, heck there are some bugs you can see along the way while playing clearly.

What I want is to be able to read the game script, unfortunately I have no clue how to extract the script from flash games. If anyone would be willing to help me out, I can know for 100% if a bug is preventing the scene or there was a hidden requirement in play.

Asellio

Jul 20, 2017
I saw the image in the image samples in the OP , yes I think the same. Still I truly believe that there is a bug that is preventing the event to be successful. No game is perfect, heck there are some bugs you can see along the way while playing clearly.

What I want is to be able to read the game script, unfortunately I have no clue how to extract the script from flash games. If anyone would be willing to help me out, I can know for 100% if a bug is preventing the scene or there was a hidden requirement in play.
There's no bug, at least in the later versions of the game. It's a bit unclear, but it seams like it is tied to your relationship- level with Ellie, and to an other event that's triggered by that. Se this earlier post.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
There's no bug, at least in the later versions of the game. It's a bit unclear, but it seams like it is tied to your relationship- level with Ellie, and to an other event that's triggered by that. Se this earlier post.
I already covered that scene in the walkthrough :) and that's not the scene we were talking about....

The scene we are talking about is the threesome scene with Paul and Ellie for the first time, Olivia get forced to have anal. There will be 2 cases here:
  1. Olivia refuses as she cant handle anal.
  2. Olivia is able to handle anal (This is the case I'm talking about, which I believe is bugged)
As you will see with my walkthrough , Olivia asks Paul 7 times to stick his finger in her ass, you need only 3 to be a pro after which you will be able to see the scene where she will be able to have anal sex.

Conclusion: I believe Olivia asking Paul 4 times should be enough to handle the anal in threesome scene mentioned above (Point 2). There is no way to find out unless some random person randomly figures it out, or there is a fix on the game coding.

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
I created another wlakthrough in hopes to avoid bugs, I managed to avoid 1 bug and balanced stats 800+ for both ellie and paul at the end. Still olivia cant handle anal sigh!

Btw I just saw the v1.0 in the OP , I want to kill myself, I'll download that version and hopefully that fixed the remaining bugs I'm facing. *fingers crossed*

Edit:
With the new version 1.0 , the bugs are fixed and I can get the ending, updating the walkthrough to match the new version. Give me 10-15 minutes.

Last edited:

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
Updated the guide to work with the latest version v1.0.

Please download the newest version or else there are bugs that wont allow you to have the anal scene at the threesome.

Check for the walkthrough! Enjoy!

Reactions: kkai
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes