3.20 star(s) 26 Votes

DewyDuck24

Jan 2, 2018
Because even though there is no incest people hate the idea of the mom having sex with someone else, even just hearing about it caused a shitshow when that update dropped
I wanted to try something a little different, just have a mom who is part of the story but not fucking her son. The results have been...mixed :ROFLMAO:
You know you could just change it to have Miranda not be the MC’s mom and just an old friend of his mom who passed away. Maybe an optional patch if we want her to be the mc mom or not. Just so Miranda can get in on the action.

Last edited:
Reactions: MikeOG

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
You know you could just change it to have Miranda not be the MC’s mom and just an old friend of his mom who passed away. Maybe an optional patch if we want her to be the mc mom or not. Just so Miranda can get in on the action.
Yes, he theoretically could - but that is kind of missing the point of what the dev was experimenting with in the first place, uh?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You have your wish.

Miranda is not the MC's mom, you're welcome.

Madison is.

Also not going to happen, about time you lot Elsa'd the fuck over it and Let it Go.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
The incessant NEED for every game to have to have incest is befuddling. There's plenty of sexy without it. Not just in this game, but in many other games.

When the developer of the game - FREE game, not just a pirate game - says: "here, this is for you, no strings or other sites attached" and all he asks is that you understand there is not and is not going to be any incest AND almost every other poster in the thread flat out repeats that statement...

...stop asking, suggesting, theorizing or hypothesizing. There is none. There will never be any. And even if someone made a patch to rename Miranda, none of the dialogue would make sense, so just lay off.

Enjoy the game or move on. It won't affect the dev - he's not raising money off of this. Also, have a happy new year. May anyone's dreams of incest be fulfilled with the dozens of other options out there!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The incessant NEED for every game to have to have incest is befuddling. There's plenty of sexy without it. Not just in this game, but in many other games.

When the developer of the game - FREE game, not just a pirate game - says: "here, this is for you, no strings or other sites attached" and all he asks is that you understand there is not and is not going to be any incest AND almost every other poster in the thread flat out repeats that statement...

...stop asking, suggesting, theorizing or hypothesizing. There is none. There will never be any. And even if someone made a patch to rename Miranda, none of the dialogue would make sense, so just lay off.

Enjoy the game or move on. It won't affect the dev - he's not raising money off of this. Also, have a happy new year. May anyone's dreams of incest be fulfilled with the dozens of other options out there!
Become a Rockstar is another.

Dev has said there the game will have no incest but every update you are certain to find people asking for sister sex.

It's bizarre, i've never known a group of adults that can't seem to take no for an answer before.

Helpme2001

Apr 14, 2019
Can someone make a zip that i can open on iphone to see the new content cus i cant play the game on ios pls i follow the game from the start but i cant play it anymore since i have ios now

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Can someone make a zip that i can open on iphone to see the new content cus i cant play the game on ios pls i follow the game from the start but i cant play it anymore since i have ios now
The only version I make are the PC/MAC/Linux, any ios version will only appear if a fan decides to make it.

Unfortunately I'm not sure who makes those versions or how, its why the mobile versions are so far behind. You'll have to find someone who does that kinda thing to make for you, but I doubt they come to this thread, I dont know if you can ask elsewhere on the forum

BengerBang

Jul 13, 2017
Is it just me that these mixdrop downloads never work for?
Well it downloaded, but keep getting a traceback for each skip option. Only start from beginning option works and think I tried old saves while back and don't think those worked either. Enjoy the game but already replayed up to current update 3 times now. Would prefer not to do so again

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
is the game abandoned ?
No, dev is a busy bunny so updates can take some time.
What Ava said basically, my day job pays well, its offering good overtime and I just got a pay rise, so this isn't a priority for me, its a hobby

Its not abandoned but don't expect an update anytime soon

anyone know some games that have models that look like Miranda?
Ring of lust
Its using a different skin but that is defineltely the Monique 8 model I used for Miranda's base, just with less morphs, same hair too, fun fact the hair asset is actually called Miranda Hair lol

Reactions: Dipper Pines

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Quite fitting that you would be my 10,000th like. Sadly, you will now always be enshrined in infamy.

3.20 star(s) 26 Votes