3.20 star(s) 26 Votes

BroodZeo

Oct 18, 2020
This forum must be a gold mine for psychologists. Just saying. :)
you and I are different.. I prefer something that you don't and other way around... If I don't want to play, I am free to say I don't want too, so you should keep you to yourselves and don't go round throwing shades.. And hell I don't care

Reactions: clowns234

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
doesn't matters if it's a harem game or not but I would've still preferred The MC's mom to stay single.
You aren't playing anyway so it doesn't matter.

The mother getting her young lover is the catalyst to pushing Miranda to dating the OP so it's a major part of the story.

Not all games are for everyone and you've already said this isn't for you.

BroodZeo

Oct 18, 2020
You aren't playing anyway so it doesn't matter.

The mother getting her young lover is the catalyst to pushing Miranda to dating the OP so it's a major part of the story.

Not all games are for everyone and you've already said this isn't for you.
yeah straight to the point... I am not interested but hey I ain't the bad guy here, So "dev don't let my comment denounce you, your game sure is good but I don't ride that way with Milfs".. But anyways I still wish you luck with your project. Hope ya succeed... Peace!

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Your PC is struggling with gloriousness that is hot muscle chick.
Keep in mind this is a goodbye threesome since Sarah and Katie are heading out of town for little while, so muscle girl will be gone for an update for two lol

• Sad
Reactions: CrazyRabbit
3.20 star(s) 26 Votes