3.20 star(s) 26 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Thi game have impregnation and pregnancy?
Not that i'm aware of.

I've spoke to the dev about plans regarding who ends up with who but pregnancy has never come up.

The girls all seem to be on birth control and the MC is only going to end up with 1 of the women so i'm not sure on devs plans regarding pregnancy or if it will happen at all.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Not that i'm aware of.

I've spoke to the dev about plans regarding who ends up with who but pregnancy has never come up.

The girls all seem to be on birth control and the MC is only going to end up with 1 of the women so i'm not sure on devs plans regarding pregnancy or if it will happen at all.
Its very sad(

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Thi game have impregnation and pregnancy?
Not that i'm aware of.

Its very sad(
It is planned for one character, Miranda, but later down the line after she's been with James a little while.

It will be one of the catalysts for her and James' relationship to become serious as apposed to the casual relationships already in the game

max_z_smith

Dec 30, 2016
Old Friends and Public Transport [v0.00059] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 4.04 GB
Original Size Mac: 4.02 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 327 MB: - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 309 MB: - WORKUPLOAD

Old Friends and Public Transport Time Skip Mod

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Deeply appreciated! A quick question though: might you consider having a "medium compression" option, that comes in at like 1-2gb, in addition to the highly-compressed < .5gb that you do? Or is that not much difference quality-wise? (I am quite ignorant when it comes to image/video compression mechanics).

Regardless, thank you so much for this!

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Deeply appreciated! A quick question though: might you consider having a "medium compression" option, that comes in at like 1-2gb, in addition to the highly-compressed < .5gb that you do? Or is that not much difference quality-wise? (I am quite ignorant when it comes to image/video compression mechanics).

Regardless, thank you so much for this!
The quality is almost the same as the original, but since the dev uses a lot of png files it makes the game really big.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Oppai Auteur

max_z_smith

Dec 30, 2016
View attachment 1223558
Old Friends and Public Transport [v0.00059] Time Skip Mod
The Mod lets you Skip to the last 2 updates ( Day 10, 17, or 18 ) or Start from the Beginning.
Increase or decrease Text Size and Text Box Opacity.​

Installation:

Download - -

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .
FYI mod seems to conflict with the name change mod, which triggers correctly but this one doesn't at all (fix is to remove name change mod).

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
The quality is almost the same as the original, but since the dev uses a lot of png files it makes the game really big.
There shouldn't be any pngs left, the only files that should be there are old jpegs from early releases and webp from the more recent ones

People told me it was best to switch to webp because it would help reduce the file size, although I guess there are just too many renders to really reduce it by that much

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

JokerLeader

Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
FYI mod seems to conflict with the name change mod, which triggers correctly but this one doesn't at all (fix is to remove name change mod).
It's normal for them to be incompatible we use the same script, the time skip mod was created and it's intended to be used for people who had save issues in the previous version who didn't want to start the game all over again.

JokerLeader

Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
There shouldn't be any pngs left, the only files that should be there are old jpegs from early releases and webp from the more recent ones

People told me it was best to switch to webp because it would help reduce the file size, although I guess there are just too many renders to really reduce it by that much
There isn't but some files are still really big, I have compressed a lot of games with a lot more files like 15 to 20k files that are smaller in size, your day 18 folder with only 270 files it's almost 500 MB, to me the size of your game it doesn't matter but to just let you know.

Here is a compressed in-game image against an original in-game image, the hair looks better in the original without a doubt but overall I think the compressed quality is really good.

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
There isn't but some files are still really big, I have compressed a lot of games with a lot more files like 15 to 20k files that are smaller in size, your day 18 folder with only 270 files it's almost 500 MB, to me the size of your game it doesn't matter but to just let you know.
The file size is starting to become a problem for me as well honestly, its taking much longer to upload each time, but I geniunely have little understanding of image compression/formats. Like I said I switched to webp because people said it would help but if I don't find a better solution this is going to end up at like 20GB lol

Here is a compressed in-game image against an original in-game image, the hair looks better in the original without a doubt but overall I think the compressed quality is really good.
I actually agree the compressed version looks just fine, just the hair that stands out the most. But that always seems to be the thing compression fucks with the most anyway

3.20 star(s) 26 Votes