Prezcot

Aug 7, 2019
You dudes wanted december right...here you go...change the extention 123 to zip...(h**ps://we.tl/t-Waade5gxF0) and ** in the link to tt :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: SgtUnderground
Dec 10, 2019
Thank you for these pictures. I like the art but it's so hard to find the nude versions! Even on sankaku, gelbooru, ex-hentai, and yande.re.

There are four pictures that I'm still looking for nude versions, haven't seen them in this thread. Here are the SFW versions, does anyone have the nude versions please?

Celestial Empress Whiteman---
Summer Aerith---
Fran---
Aerith---
Waterfall Cassiea---

D

Deleted member 2318574

Holy Crap! I could have swore I posted the link for Januarys stuff. Sorry for the lateness.
I'll leave the link up for a month. Unfortunately, this will be the last month I share unless I find a leak elsewhere. I'm no longer pledged to the artist.

January 2021 -

Last edited by a moderator:

kat-klema

Jun 29, 2019
Holy Crap! I could have swore I posted the link for Januarys stuff. Sorry for the lateness.
I'll leave the link up for a month. Unfortunately, this will be the last month I share unless I find a leak elsewhere. I'm no longer pledged to the artist.

January 2021 - Mega
5942458977908d2576518440246e63bba3e00072r1-500-270_hq.gif

Oegwipari

Sep 13, 2020
Dear FlashlightGuy, please, tell me, Olchas Patreon have access to old artworks? Maybe, if its true, u can share with us some old artworks? And thanks you for all free nsfw artworks, we love you:з

• Red Heart
Reactions: kat-klema
D

Deleted member 2318574

Dear FlashlightGuy, please, tell me, Olchas Patreon have access to old artworks? Maybe, if its true, u can share with us some old artworks? And thanks you for all free nsfw artworks, we love you:з
The higher pledge tier lets patrons pick one past term per month on top of the current month. Unfortunately, I've shared all I have access to.

• Red Heart
Reactions: kat-klema