Oh, Yes! Kasshoku Bitch Hitozuma no Seiyoku Kaishou ~Ero Ero Dekiru Mama-san Volley Kai~

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
I bought another game from there, I guess they all run in-browser, though I'm not sure.
But link to the "website" that you play game on can be shared, or it's not possible? Anyway, strange situation. Nothing heard for months, then suddenly and strangely, complete translation to english popping up from unknown source on only one site, which (considering it's still not spread out through internet after more than week) is not a very popular one. If it's not people from hentaigamer, i guess they knew this person.

khann

Jan 10, 2018
the english version was uploaded to this site a few days ago but now i can't find it anymore, anyone know what happened to that thread?

Aug 16, 2016
If anyone knows who translated this game into English please thank them for me and beg them to do the sequel.

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017

hint the password is seven characters long, starts with a "F",ends with a "e" and has a "Z" in the middle
hint two it also has the number 5 & 9 in it

khann

Jan 10, 2018
looking back, the sarcasm didn't really shine trough in my comment hehe
completed the game, thanks again

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
no it did, I was just trying to play the straight man for comedic effect.
there's the one thing the english translators didn't do the choices but there are only 3 and there all the same
top choice: penetrate
bottom choice: I shouldn't

eagleslash

Nov 24, 2017
because of all the choice was in Japanese so the staff moves the thread to private zone and tell me if I found a translated version for choices let them know

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
because of all the choice was in Japanese so the staff moves the thread to private zone and tell me if I found a translated version for choices let them know
I tried translating the choices but they still displayed in japanese but it's not like they need to be translated since there are only two endings to the game.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
I tried translating the choices but they still displayed in japanese but it's not like they need to be translated since there are only two endings to the game.
Yeah, no idea why it matters in this case. I mean, yeah, i guess IF the game had like 20 at min meaningful choices, and like 3-4 endings with bad ends, i can understand. But when novel is basically almost kinetic, which is choices being as easy and as small in amount as it can get, i don't see a good reason to move the thread. Let people try to click on those mysterious moon symbols, they won't burn your hand.
About translation of those choices, considering that we still don't know who even translated this in the first place, i'd say the chances of "full" version being leaked is not extremely high. It might come out tomorrow, and that person may also translate sequel. Or maybe never.

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
non I was messing around with the already translated copy I could rewrite dialog as I saw fit but failed yo archive anything with the choices.
note I made no changes to the copy I posted and I don't know who translated it other the the person who did seems to be a user here.

eagleslash

Nov 24, 2017
tell me when the translation of the choice is done so I can update the thread that was moved in the private zone

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
the first one is the scene after the boobjob, the second is in the restroom when she asks for anal, the third is in the shower iirc.