VN Ren'Py Completed Oh My Love [v1.1] [Slonique]

2.00 star(s) 16 Votes
R

RWaites Jnr

@JNR90 if you download the game from the op then you would see that your game and the game from the op site are the same.It has already its reason why @UncleVT does not make your link on the op site.I think you mean it well with your download link but to insist that your game is different than the one from the op site without testing I can't understand. Anyway I won't discuss it with you anymore because it doesn't make any sense.
I never claimed it was a new game look three or four posts above yours what part of remake of remake do you not understand you are just argueing for the sake of argueing

Last edited by a moderator:

Hans98

Aug 3, 2018
Will there be further updates with at least a Little more Action? OMO was really the hard bad way but this is so far in my opinion to much vanilla ice cream.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
judging by the pictures. there is actually story and not just spamming sex acts?

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Man, I don't want to bashing any developers anymore ... it's a thing in the past. But Slonique isn't a new player in the developer world ... yet he (or she) is still unpredictable on developing progress. It's he/she make it's own cursed. It's like Slonique planning on something, and then after sleep, Slonique could have different plan already and keep going on, never stop. When play Slonique's games, I felt like the plot have no fix direction. LTN is in dangerous state, since the development already quite long. When Abyss first start, it was promising ... then after many months, became weirder/hollow. Slonique might be good at producing ideas, but definitely must to be accompanied with a decision maker to stop his wild ideas that keep changing direction all the times.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
So, it got redone another time. Less grind, but different grind. The pay off for completing a chapter not very great so far.

zocx

May 2, 2017
Shit this update was so big ... ( just joking ) 5 pictures update :D ... give to this game 4 years possible will be some content

Reactions: Mr.Mister

over the edge

Sep 3, 2018
So this is the same grind fest without any story, background or context as OMO? .... why not work on LTN? There we at least got some story and its quite fun and doesn't have the abomination of grind to torture the player...
The KARMA score is not important.......I thought it was,so I was failing to get thru........

2.00 star(s) 16 Votes