• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Completed Oh My Love [v1.1] [Slonique]

2.00 star(s) 16 Votes

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
How the heck do you get the 3 stars for chapter 3? I never seem to get more than 2 and get asked to try again for a better score :/

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
the lady(mom im guessing) kind of reminds me of the aunt from melody:unsure:
well looks like a typical incest set-up, will give this one a try :geek:

hisstoryman

Jul 1, 2018
Ive come to believe that Slonique is conducting a social experiment than developing games. Hypothesis: How many times will people fall for and pay for the "okie-doke", the shell game, the flim- flam, three card monty, the scam, the rube job, the con?

Reactions: cl0ckw3rk

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
If I were paying for this, then I might take issue, but I'm not. Its a likeable distraction and the renders are pleasant enough.

Overall though, it's not really worth getting overly worked up over. He has an audience and they seem to be fine with it.

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
Can u read?

Remake of with the MC not being an asshole.
Nope. Can't read. Neither can you, apparently. A remake with mc not being an asshole doesn't NOT qualify being worth redoing, in my opinion. Thought that was obvious. Try harder to understand what you are reading before acting like an ass.

2.00 star(s) 16 Votes