• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Maleficent

Idyllic life..
Mar 28, 2020
ogdx_custom-cover_by_maleficent.png

Overview:
OGDX is a 3DX artist making Erotic illustrations, artwork and also creates custom original characters using (mostly) Daz3D. Providing high-quality Wallpaper and Pin-ups on his Patreon.​

Thread Updated: 2022-04-05
Artist: OGDX - - -
Censorship: No
Language: English
Resolution: 1400p, 2000p, 4k
Format: jpg, png, gif
Pages: 97
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

DOWNLOAD
- - -

010.jpg 007.jpg 006.jpg 013.jpg 012.jpg 009.jpg 014.jpg 008.jpg
005.jpg 003.jpg 001.jpg 004.jpg 002.jpg

Last edited:

Bobbos

Jun 27, 2017
Well shit.
Amazing work but the only thing which imho could use some work is the skin. In some of the renders, it sometime looks like the character has mild acne scars all over their body.

I also have one question for you if you don't mind: How long does it take you to setup a scene before it's ready for rendering?

Edit: Ok, two questions :) Any plans to make a game?

Last edited:

OGDX

Dec 5, 2017
Amazing work but the only thing which imho could use some work is the skin. In some of the renders, it sometime looks like the character has mild acne scars all over their body.

I also have one question for you if you don't mind: How long does it take you to setup a scene before it's ready for rendering?

Edit: Ok, two questions :) Any plans to make a game?
Thanks for the feedback. Most of these are old works from 2017 onwards, which might explain the quality difference.

That usually depends on the environment I place my characters in. Making new environments can take from a day to a week. Composition, posing and lighting is usually a day's work.

As for making a game, plans are all I have, nothing else.

TSL_JOK4R.

Mar 31, 2020
Thanks for the feedback. Most of these are old works from 2017 onwards, which might explain the quality difference.

That usually depends on the environment I place my characters in. Making new environments can take from a day to a week. Composition, posing and lighting is usually a day's work.

we would love to see a game with these renders.
good luck.

ohh and why is there an incest tag i didnt see any incest ?
not complaining the tag got me to see these amazing renders Lol.

Bobbos

Jun 27, 2017
You could try and get your feet wet by helping someone else with his game for a while, might give you some nice experience for the future.
Try the guy developing "A Wife and Mother".
Depending on how much time you can spend on helping him you should be able to easily earn $1k-$2k per month.

OGDX

Dec 5, 2017
You could try and get your feet wet by helping someone else with his game for a while, might give you some nice experience for the future.
Try the guy developing "A Wife and Mother".
Depending on how much time you can spend on helping him you should be able to easily earn $1k-$2k per month.
Unfortunately (or fortunately), I aint got the time or the inclination to help someone else with their game, and even if I did, I'd want nothing to do with the blue-balling simulation that is AWAM.

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Respected User
Donor
Feb 1, 2017
So y'all arent just pirating my work, you're putting shitty fucking filters over it as well? Nice.
Member on this site since 2017 and just now you got a problem with pirates, hypocrite much? (rhetorical question)
If someone will drop by your Patreon page and bitch about any other idiocy that has no place there, would be instant banned, get real and focus on your work that's what will bring you support first and foremost.

All the best and happy holidays.

OGDX

Dec 5, 2017
Member on this site since 2017 and just now you got a problem with pirates, hypocrite much? (rhetorical question)
If someone will drop by your Patreon page and bitch about any other idiocy that has no place there, would be instant banned, get real and focus on your work that's what will bring you support first and foremost.

All the best and happy holidays.
Man I honestly don't care too much about the piracy part. But at least don't edit and then repost my work without permission. You're not making it better, you're just taking a big dump over the hours of effort I put into the color, lighting and composition of the image. I cant see how any artist would be okay with that.

Last edited:

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Respected User
Donor
Feb 1, 2017
Man I honestly don't care too much about the piracy part. But at least don't edit and then repost my work without permission. You're not making it better, you're just taking a big dump over the hours of effort I put into the color, lighting and composition of the image. I cant see how any artist would be okay with that.
Every art piece is unique, there's no better only different (beauty lies in the eye of the beholder), it takes nothing nor does it replaces the original, so your hours and effort are safe cause that's what makes it the original, hence the uniqueness.

There's plenty artists who not only would be okay with that, but even like to see alterations from small to big, for future creations and ideas even by altering those alterations to their vision, art is fluid and only limited by imagination.

Consider this my last post on the subject as that was my first and last edit of your art, i can respect the fact you don't want that even if the reasoning given has nothing to do with art, but more with piracy.

Cheers.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes