Official petition to remove incest from NTR games.

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Mate that's just your preference, everything can be mixed, even stuff like harem and NTR can be mixed in the proper setting such as games that are about protecting your harem from whatever, but then people based on preferences will mix their interpretation and say that "if a game has NTR tag it can't have the harem tag!", but in the end said game could end up being in a perfect harem situation or a perfect NTR situation.

If the point of the critic is that just because a game has a mother or sister shouldn't mean to get the incest tag I can agree, it's necessary that said characters have some sexual attraction/lust for each other. But other than that I can only recommend you to blacklist NTR and seach for incest games since that will probably give you the optimal games to your liking.

Trying to take out tags from games for a subjective reason is pointless and will make life harder for people to find what they want, for example I'm the freaking weirdo that searches games that have both harem and NTR, since I want to win in a game but have some risks and consequences. If that harem purist sect that demands to take the harem tag out of any game that has the NTR tag was heard I would have a lot more difficulty trying to find what i want, same will happen with those that seek NTR+incest.
Your logic isn't flawed, but I view it in more practical terms. You could have a game with every tag known to man in it and all you're going to do is continually piss off most of your subscribers because the content you might actually enjoy in said game isn't given the same priority as some other content. To me, it makes more sense to have a narrower focus to keep more people happy.

verified dick

Dec 7, 2023
I don't bring up my sister, I brought up sister and mother being the familial relationships included in a lot NTR games. I don't care who the MC's sister is fucking either.
That’s not the point. The point is that if you give a shit about your familial relations, then you give a shit about who they’re fucking because that’s how you get new ones. And if you don’t give a shit about relationships, then NTR isn’t for you.

Also, don’t triple post.

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
That’s not the point. The point is that if you give a shit about your familial relations, then you give a shit about who they’re fucking because that’s how you get new ones. And if you don’t give a shit about relationships, then NTR isn’t for you.

Also, don’t triple post.
I don't give a shit about familial relationships. Thought that was pretty evident.