VN Ren'Py Onhold Office Seduction [v0.5b Final] [Tremmi]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

bigmen

Jan 17, 2018
I played like 30 min and i only got handjob when i give flashdisk to Mary (And i dont know why but i can still try to "hack" the flashdisk when i shoulnt have it now), i have "Unknown" bottle and i dont know what to do with it. I did cheat money and i did give presents and compliments to everyone for like 3-4 weeks.

Could be good too if someone knows the flashdisk code since i cant find it

EDIT: I drink the unknown bottle and then MC get paranoid and when i go sleep hes dead and game over xD

stronkie

Jan 29, 2018
wow this game is very bad. Never saw such a slow story. Looking at the images comming with the game it is not even wanting me to get those scenes

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
UHm, So i hacked the flashdrive and it says i can now see stats on girls or something. But, how?

U

User_10739

Pretty accurate office simulator day after day I could really feel my lifeforce draining away...
But seriously where the f is the thumbdrive and the secret archive door???

And why am I at odds with the receptionist? I gave her tons of gits and compliments?

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
The user interface in this game is literally the worst in any VN I've played (out of dozens.) Please stop trying to use abstract symbols for things.

This game and are both like walking on glass. I get angry and just don't even want to play them. I gave up on this one almost immediately... disappointed after seeing the preview images and thinking it would be good... then downloading it, starting it, and realizing it was this damned garbage UI again.

It doesn't matter if the renders look nice... or the game would otherwise be nice... the UI is like throwing a piece of poop in the punch bowl. It just ruins it.

Please... PLEASE... don't let your artsy pride get in the way of giving the users a sane and functional UI.

Reactions: zephrates

OtstrelDebilov

You should work better
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017

Version 0.2

1)We added new female character - Eva. You can see her in the shop and then speak with her. It is small part of introducing her as a character of sales managment. (plans about her in 0.3 version - add her in diary, creation an office room for her and one small quest.)

2) Fiona. You remember that she is an office cleaner. And we had a problems with her and Kelly parts of code. This version solve all conflicts and now we have separated labels for both of them. We added new point that count our meeting with Fi and block your meeting with her once again in one day.

Moreover - we fix small bug with communication between Bob and Fi when the game stops after some of variants. (For version 0.3 in plans allow Fi moving in working cab near finishing of working day, but it is not 100% :) )

3) The biggest addition. We created an everyday quest while you are working. It is simple clicker. The more hours you are working the more harder is difficulty of clicker. HINT: use space and mouse button.

4) Graphic improvement. Why did this version create so long ? The answer is - we completely reworked reception. We did it more friendly, warmer and nicer. You will see. It is really good. Compare and mark it.

5) We added new content with July. It connected with her passion of gumbling. Win her quiz and get some fapstuff. (small part of it) (In plans: version 0.3 brings us invite to her house)

6) Developing HR first event. We create one more repeatable part of "communication" with Mary. She wants more. You want more. We add more. (In plans - one mainplot quest with her and one of other character).

7) We added new plot-branch. It is about hero`s room and the secret of his bedroom.

8) New quest about strange bottle and new interview with Mary.

9) We added some small changes with speaking and fixed small problems with points.

10) We fixed problems with July mood and lust.

11) We working on timetables of characters and now almost 50% of it is ready. (How it works. At this moment all moving is under script control. We want to create a system of characters movement in game without dependence on main character. It will give us really full freedom from linear movings).

Reactions: DrackDrap

DarkAssassin

I, for one, welcome our new android overlords.
Modder
Donor
Nov 2, 2017
if this is ur 2nd project, can u tell me about ur 1st project?

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote