4.30 star(s) 15 Votes

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
I wouldn't mind there being a route for harem players, as long as it stayed optional. If adding an optional harem route allows more of my fellow vanilla fans to play then it gets my vote, again as long as its optional as I really just don't like harems but if that one kink is something that kills a good VN for some players than I'd say try to make it a route, but even if there isn't one it dosen't effect me as this is my type of game anyways.

metamorphMP

Jan 6, 2024
but if that one kink is something that kills a good VN for some players than I'd say try to make it a route, but even if there isn't one it dosen't effect me as this is my type of game anyways.
Well, not every game is for everybody, it's totally normal. There is plenty of harem games here, I would even say - majority.

Also you putting it like making a harem route is smth soo easy, what about the story and characters that will be ruined in the process? Unless you enjoy playing weird harems with weird characters that is of course (not literally you, I am in general).

On this note - I like the game so far.
Already have few favs for my play through.
Put it on wish list on steam as well, can't wait.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: AlexMpog

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Office Perks [v0.0.7p] [Amomynous Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
OfficePerks-0.0.7p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

bob69696

Aug 14, 2019
Well, not every game is for everybody, it's totally normal. There is plenty of harem games here, I would even say - majority.

Also you putting it like making a harem route is smth soo easy, what about the story and characters that will be ruined in the process? Unless you enjoy playing weird harems with weird characters that is of course (not literally you, I am in general).

On this note - I like the game so far.
Already have few favs for my play through.
Put it on wish list on steam as well, can't wait.
Honestly it's probably how it's done. a lot of games that never finish are Harem only because you can date multiple people without consequences while the LI's never get to be aware of each other. that's not really great as a harem game.

by contrast a lot of people try to force people to make choices really early on before people have much grasp of the characters or introduce more likeable characters later on that are now unavaible because of arbitrary decisions made earlier. also not great.

turns out a lot of problems for harems or not come down to the executions because they typically have multiple LI's even if the game isn't supposed to be a harem.

then again maybe I'm just 1am rambling.

Reactions: AnonW123

Amomynous Games

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2023
From 0.5.2
A fresh restart is always recommended. There were some slight changes to earlier scenes, menu choices, etc. I know this is kind of a pain, but things evolve as development continues and I do my best not to break old saves...but sometimes it happens. I'm getting better at it, but definitely not perfect. :)

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
From 0.5.2
don't know what to tell you, I think I had my last save from that version too and it loaded fine :unsure: That being said when I tried to roll back that didn't work. But I could continue into 07 no problem.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
I've had this on watch since the lesbi/bi reveal debacle. I'm early in the game and I like it so far, but I would also like to play 0.2, or whichever version it was before the changes, just to compare for myself. I am having trouble finding a working link, anyone still has an early version of the game and can hook me up?
8ffed041-1d71-4005-b29e-d26a4b66dedf.png

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
They must have renamed the save folder, because mine were completely missing too. Instead of digging through the folders I just started a new playthrough and ctrl skipped to the new content.
That's what I'm doing currently. Hope those save files aren't big, with how many games have changed the folders there must be duplicates floating around somewhere.

CTRL with occasional breaks is at least a good way to be reminded of plot points and recent highlights. As well as best girl rankings.

I think Jenny is both the default favourite, and mine. Next Eva (shame about the monogamy [in game, in life it'd be more of a headache] as a Jenny/Eva/Jonas Throuple or J/E/J+ Polycule seems great), gorgeous, fun, passionate. After that it gets tricky. Maria has more scenes than Eva, and she's hella fun, Grace gets bumped up a couple steps for the implication of Jenny/Grace/Jonas. Nikki's interesting, but seems to be in a pretty...turbulent headspace. Haley hasn't had enough scenes, but without the competition she seems very nice. Shame she's a bottle red, not natural.

I guess TLDR, rankings are top to not, Jenny, Eva, Maria, Grace, Nikki, Haley. So one girl a day, with a day for rest. /s

Reactions: Bill Temple

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Finally getting into the night out. Mildly worried that the order you talk to people affects things, but seems a low probability at the moment.

For reality, it's definitely a bad idea to bring all the women you're casually dating to one place. But since the game skips things like condoms and whatnot, reality may not completely force the situation to blow up, though likely push Jonas/MC to have to pick, which kind of sucks.

Reactions: Maevos
4.30 star(s) 15 Votes