[S-Play tester] [S>Proofreader] [S>Writer] Share Offering Writing, Playtesting and Proofreading services

Gardenson

Jul 6, 2017
Skills:
  • While not a native speaker, I am fluent in English as a result of receiving education exclusively in English throughout my student life.
  • Did some work as a hobbyist at a local theater as a scriptwriter/director. I do believe the experience gained is transferrable to writing dialogue in games as well
  • Have a lot of free time, so can work flexibly as per deadlines

Preferred method of contact:
DM me on this forum, I will provide further contact details as per your preference once we come to an agreement.

Employment Type & Rates:
I would prefer to discuss this on a case by case basis according to the type and scope of the work to be done. I will accept an appropriate share of the game revenue, you can also pay me a fixed amount if you prefer that.

Availability:
I am available throughout the day except when I am asleep, so you can contact me whenever.

Work Samples:
None so far. I am willing to provide a small sample as per your specifications if you are intending to avail my services.

Additional comments:
I am a university student and have a lot of unexpected free time due to the Covid-19 situation and the subsequent lack of internship opportunities. I have been a long time user of this website and noticed that a lot of developers have good art/render and a somewhat good idea for a plot but struggle to write dialogue in English. That is mainly the kind of people I aim to offer my services to. My work will be sound as far as grammar, spelling and punctuation is concerned. I will prefer to write dialogue for scenarios that you describe as opposed to coming up with the plot by myself, however I am willing to provide help in that regard if you so desire. I am more of a hobbyist than a professional, I only intend to make a little money on the side to help with living expenses, as such I will not charge as much as professional writers.