VN Ren'Py Abandoned Offcuts [v0.3.1] [stencilbits]

4.80 star(s) 77 Votes

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
I don't know about everyone else, but for me it's all about the Memes. Stencilbits has become a meme with his excuses and I'm gere to make fun of them until 0.4 with Alice route finally comes out or George RR Martin releases the winds of winter, whichever comes first.
I'm betting on the heat death of the universe comes first.

• Haha
Reactions: CalamarMaligno

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I just really want to know if he thinks anyone still believes his bullshit after all these years?

He's come out with so many shitty excuses and lies that if he walked up to and said the sky is blue i'd have to go out and check myself while phoning a friend for their opinion too.

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017

Time flies and another month passes by, which means it's time for another monthly update! The ongoing health saga about my eyesight continues, but this time with some more progress. As I mentioned in the previous update post, my left eye still had some issues and it already received a few non-intrusive treatments this month which have helped a bit. Unfortunately, it looks like it needs a more intensive operation to truly fix the issue and prevent any permanent damage. I already received a date for the operation some time ago, and it should be next Wednesday if nothing major happens, so with any luck, it will resolve the issue one way or the other. This pirate life eye-patch LARP has grown pretty old by now.
That's pretty much everything for now. Hopefully, before the next update, I should have a clearer vision (both physically and mentally) about what's going to happen in the future. As I pondered previously, releasing Offcuts 0.4 should still be possible even in the worst case as it is basically ready, although continuing this hobby after that might prove more difficult. But let's hope for the best for now.
As always, I'm not going to take any Patreon payments until Offcuts 0.4 is out (I'll temporarily suspend my Patreon at the end of each month until then). Thanks for your endless patience!

Aug 16, 2019
As I pondered previously, releasing Offcuts 0.4 should still be possible even in the worst case as it is basically ready

For fuck's sake, man! Just release the damn thing already and quit cockteasing everyone. Afterwards if you don't want to work anymore, so be it, but I'd like to give Alice a sausage sandwich with extra mayo already!

although continuing this hobby after that might prove more difficult.

ot was difficult already before the whole "I'm going blind" thing that 0.4 was basically ready for almost 5 years and to this day has remained unreleased... I can't wait for the excuses for 0.5...

Reactions: drpavelcia and p22

Techno11244

Mar 27, 2023
Assuming everything about this is real and true. bear with me, I just woke up from a heat wave furnace torture chamber. Someone told me the temperature today was great, haha kill me. I think. I believe that it's impossible for people to lie on the internet, because I believe in an online god and he would not create liars.

I feel like "fate" is playing a pretty bad, terrible, prank on us by giving him the eye problems only after he was done with the tasks in his job or godot or whatever and not before. Only after he free up that schedule. Why not before? There is no reason, 0 reason why it would be impossible for that to not happen before. Besides, getting those days where he is even more available to work on the game probably required a lot of planning due to how much he was teasing it, I think some of it was a vacation at least? It's a lot of time. That doesn't make sense.

But personally, I don't see it as a prank. I think I see this as a cheap attempt at writing a poor story which is why I'll rate it one star. It's illogical, too convenient, like every scripted minecraft smp, it's stupid. One star, learn realism, or at least break it if it makes the story any better. Worst sin is that "fate" forgot accountability, they completely forgot the plot point where he created all of this available time that has not run out yet after so many months. "fate" sucks at this. I already know the end of the story too, psychological horror, "it's all in the head"- wait no, I am getting too pessimistic, I am sorry. I don't know what to expect at the end, but I don't like how it's turning out. I think the story was great until he started this "eyepatch" saga, it just stopped making sense there and some sins were commited. I hope the writers can somehow fix this in the future

Techno11244

Mar 27, 2023
If you want to get into conspiracy theories, the theory that the stories are all fictional and written by himself but still represent reality is contributed by the eyepatch saga, since this is the only time where the writing just doesn't make sense.

It's almost as if.... there is something interfering with his thought process, and the cracks are starting to reveal o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O he is truly wearing an eyepatch! but it's not all as it seems

4.80 star(s) 77 Votes