• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Offcuts [v0.3.1] [stencilbits]

4.80 star(s) 77 Votes

Nightwinter

Apr 21, 2018
THE BEST V0.1 GAME, I just finished the demo and I can say this personal review.

Graphics 9.4/10; It needs better quality since sex scenes look like blurry art, the pussies and bodies are not that HD, it looks like 480p. The bodies look great, shows sweat and water, the girl's pussy are damn hot, bun-like, but the character models are blurry normally, not like in the sex scenes.

Story 6/10; It's not that great but it has potential, I mean, it started pretty lazy and then it got some action, not so much but it was enjoyable.

Characters 7/10: I hate Nina personality, always bossing the MC around, but that tsundere attitude she got later, it was funny. Same with Melissa. I really hope MC get a lot of fun -sex- with all the girls.

Choices 3/10: only like 3 or less choices affects story, I can't say no to the girls or whatever, we need more freedom in saying "No", "Yes", "Maybe", etc. Also it would be good some choices in sex scenes like cumming in X part or changing from anal to vaginal, mouth, hand, etc.

I would pay a one time fee without doubt.

Reactions: Namco15

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
Linux support would be nice.

I've put together a Linux build here:

Other than that I think the render style is nice, but some of the filters bug me a little... it makes it look a bit muddy... especially on the characters that appear isolated from the background. I'd have rather seen them without the smoothing filters that try to make it look hand drawn or something. The full scene renders use a different style than those sprites, especially for the hair... so the inconsistency is noticeable and a bit jarring. Other than that, no real gripes so far.

Oh, and I noticed a bug in an early render, @stencilbits ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
woah I totally didn't expect to play a Version 0.1 with 170MB for 4 hours. Great job to the dev and I hope we'll see just as much content in the future.
How often will this game be updated?
From his Patreon page: "It's still hard to say when 0.2 will be ready, but a rough estimated would be 1-2 months (hopefully sooner than later)."
End of April dev estimated .1 release sometimes in June.
Looks like 6 weeks.

RagnaRestig

Dec 20, 2017
Is Nina's route the only one available for now, or am I missing something? Because can't seem to get the other girls route.

proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
This is v0.1? It has as much content as some games put in a year (not counting boring grind).
Graphic style is not the best out there but it is refreshing, story is linear but still very decent. Dev managed to create interesting characters with distinctive personalities. Very few games made me want to pledge after v0.1
Even Luxee left comment on dev's Patreon page.

Reactions: Namco15

Mikedazz1

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017

Finally, the v0.1 is ready. It took a long time to get here and a lot of people helped me on the way with their feedback and suggestions. Of course, this is only the beginning. The next milestone will be to finish Nina's route and to decide which girl will receive attention next. It's still hard to say when 0.2 will be ready, but a rough estimated would be 1-2 months (hopefully sooner than later). Of course I also need to listen to feedback and reviews to know what worked and what did not, so don't be afraid to pitch in!

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Going to download and try this out. I just watched the trailer and I don't know why I noticed this, but doesn't anyone in that town own a lawnmower?

Samga

Apr 4, 2017
Looks like team17 engine with hooks and modifications of Juri Han's head, but its really really good. Looking forward to more Melissa and Helen.

Reactions: Genhs
4.80 star(s) 77 Votes