sinkind

Oct 29, 2019
Wow, it's been 1,5 years? completely forgot about this one.
Another one bytes the dust. Chances that it will get an update are very low, and that the game will be finished are close to zero.

HoshiEx

Apr 25, 2020
Yea I tried both and no matte what ya get the scene, you either take it or they imply she slips it in your drinkw hen you look away to pick your favorite stripper
huh..must be the choices are like that..cant remember specific.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I couldn't disagree more, it's hard to find anything of this quality nowadays and I'll definitely archive this game since it's better than 99% other titles.
It's definitely a good quality game, and I actually remember most of it even after over 18 months since I last played. There will be some minor things to remind myself of, like where exactly things left off, but if DDeadbeat ever does pick this up again, I personally don't think it will be hard at all to get back into it.

John972

Apr 24, 2018
... if DDeadbeat ever does pick this up again, I personally don't think it will be hard at all to get back into it.
Sadly, this truly is a situation where no one here knows if the developer named deadbeat is alive or dead, given the shit-sandwich he found himself in in late 2022. His Patreon was still up for a long, long time but now it's under review.

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
Well the biggest issue this game has (since it's now abandoned), is that we'll never find out whether we accidentally killed that stripper. That was a hell of a gut punch when it happened. Unless that was a different game, can't remember.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Well the biggest issue this game has (since it's now abandoned), is that we'll never find out whether we accidentally killed that stripper. That was a hell of a gut punch when it happened. Unless that was a different game, can't remember.
He didn't and it was no accident, but a set-up though not explicitely so.

Reactions: Wzighack
4.40 star(s) 77 Votes