• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

TNVL

Aug 21, 2018
hmm, any way to change the size, it's locked for me in a quite small frame, can't get it fullscreen with anything, not F11 or force maximize with right click setting.

never mind, found the ALT+ENTER does the trick

TNVL

Aug 21, 2018
oh, I know this sounds crazy, you already make them huge, but I got to ask, any chance for any breast expansion and getting the girls even bigger? or any other females with even bigger tits?

Oct 27, 2021
New weekly update post on the .

oh, I know this sounds crazy, you already make them huge, but I got to ask, any chance for any breast expansion and getting the girls even bigger? or any other females with even bigger tits?
Most of the upcoming girls are going to be on a downwards trend when it comes to bust size. The Mother Superior is about as big as they'll get and for the playable ones, Elvira and Vanari are the largest among the planned characters.
Some breast expansion scenes are not out of the question (much later) so stay tuned for that.

Jan 4, 2020
Hey, great early version so far.
Got a question though: how does camping work?
i bought rations back in town though they have neither a name nor an icon in the inventory.

Clown.34

Sep 8, 2018
You can talk and have some h-scene if you meet the requirements, at leat one each girl this 1st release.
Ps. 1 near the end of this version, you will need to come back there.

i bought rations back in town though they have neither a name nor an icon in the inventory.
About the rations, can't say for sure, but if have neither name nor icon, its probly because they are being implemented yet.

Oct 27, 2021
New weekly written update at the .

Hey, great early version so far.
Thank you!
As for the rations: it's a bug. I messed up and forgot to update the merchant in Ensung. You can get actual rations from the ealdorman in Ahldin by completing his quest, in the meantime.

Netlinto

Jun 3, 2021
(●♡∀♡) yes to big booba, oh and I can't find discord link (~_~メ)

Edit: nothing I'm just stupid, I needed to see the blog in the web version

Last edited: