desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Great work on the custom sprites man. It looks pretty nifty!

The plot seems quite interesting as well. I'll give it a go after it gets some more updates. Good luck!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Young Griff

Young Griff

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2022
too few good rpg maker game, this is a decent one being a demo..
Hey, thanks for saying so and for your review!
You made a great point with having the Gallery remain the same between saves. I'll be working on implementing that.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Dvnasty

Rcg7654321

Aug 31, 2020
I started the game today. Nice story and I like the lore of the world. However i seems to be stuck. I want to get dolphin tears but i have no money. Is there a way to make money in this area or do i need to restart and find coins before moving forward in the story?

Reactions: bulifun

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
I started the game today. Nice story and I like the lore of the world. However i seems to be stuck. I want to get dolphin tears but i have no money. Is there a way to make money in this area or do i need to restart and find coins before moving forward in the story?
I'm just struggling with that part myself at the moment, and I'm afraid you're going to need a lot more money than that.
You'll have to sell some stuff to the merchant. You can find some very valuable items in the barrels and tables: bump everything you cross, and you'll end up with a good bottle of wine that is a crime to give away, but would solve your problem.
The clothes off your back are worth a good deal, too: did you find the armour in your family's mansion?

Rcg7654321

Aug 31, 2020
I'm just struggling with that part myself at the moment, and I'm afraid you're going to need a lot more money than that.
You'll have to sell some stuff to the merchant. You can find some very valuable items in the barrels and tables: bump everything you cross, and you'll end up with a good bottle of wine that is a crime to give away, but would solve your problem.
The clothes off your back are worth a good deal, too: did you find the armour in your family's mansion?
I didn't find anything :cry:. I didn't look around much because i thought that was optional not mandatory

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
Probably you can get the armour later, when you'll return to the mansion. If you have high enough stats it shouldn't be impossible to solve the quest without too many starting money/items.
EDIT: IIRC the bottle of wine is in a cart just west of the merchant.

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
Well shit, I'm really impressed. This was pretty much pitch-perfect for my tastes, definitely keeping an eye on this one.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Teezee

Jan 14, 2018
Version 0.31 is now up! It's a smaller update pretty much just to address the problems with the initial release, while also including a couple things I had finished at the time. This will not be the norm for updates. I don't like doing micro-updates, and much prefer to do large updates over longer periods of time, which will be the practice going forward (Next one will probably be around March of 2023, possibly a month or so earlier).

The main inclusion of the update is a new spicy scene involving Priscilla and Alexus. Here's a couple sneak peaks of that from my if you missed them:
View attachment 2201680
View attachment 2201681
View attachment 2201683

To find the new scene, merely interact with the Guest Hall door AFTER you return from the Arena.

Besides this, some new dialogue has been added to better flesh out the dynamic in the PC's family, and some other quality of life patches and bug fixes.

Its recommended to start a New Game to see everything new, but if you don't want to, you should be able to import your save from version 0.3 to 0.31. To do so, open the "www" folder of your 0.3 version folder, open the "save" folder, and you should find a bunch of files with the extension ".rpgsave". Those are your saves as well as automatic saves for global and configuration options. Copy all those and put them into the 0.31 save folder (If you haven't saved in the 0.31 version, it won't have this folder. In that case, just copy the 0.3 "save" folder itself and paste into the 0.31 "www" folder).

Thanks for playing and your support!
I had high hopes for this game, was looking forward to play the updates and try out different paths, BUT this 'preview' has definitely put me off ....

Sadly seems this game is not for me ... but believe it or not I do thank you for making the 'direction' you intend to take clear this early on ...
in any case, GL with your endeavors

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Nice demo so far

Normally not a fan of rpgm but this one was not bad

No Harem tho ? And the father betraying the mc i could see that coming a mile away

Shame that the mother is dead and probally the sister is enslaved by now

So this future story will be one of revenge i assume ?

Hopefully we will see a next update sooner then later

Will keep a eye on this

Young Griff

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2022
Nice demo so far

Normally not a fan of rpgm but this one was not bad

No Harem tho ? And the father betraying the mc i could see that coming a mile away

Shame that the mother is dead and probally the sister is enslaved by now

So this future story will be one of revenge i assume ?

Hopefully we will see a next update sooner then later

Will keep a eye on this
Idk for sure if Harem will be implemented, but if it will, it will be in a later update after you've gathered the main cast of companions (Who just so happen to all be female).

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes