Jul 31, 2018
Last thing, I did take the overarching criticisms I have gotten, and included it in this game. Which is why it is in VN, and why the Bimbofication does not revolve around the main character, but one of the main seondary characters.
I love bimbofication of the main character, I just want the bimbofication to make them more sexually attractive not less.

DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
I love bimbofication of the main character, I just want the bimbofication to make them more sexually attractive not less.
Well, the other reason for it being better to break the bimbofication things into two, and give that route to someone else, is that it is much simpler. Because for Autumn Boulevard, a lot of people wanted Sylvessa to react to the Bimbofication, and it is too tricky for me to do, on top of the corruption she is allready going through. Now, it is more easier :)

Reactions: Ass Fan
Jul 31, 2018
Well, the other reason for it being better to break the bimbofication things into two, and give that route to someone else, is that it is much simpler. Because for Autumn Boulevard, a lot of people wanted Sylvessa to react to the Bimbofication, and it is too tricky for me to do, on top of the corruption she is allready going through. Now, it is more easier :)
That's fair. Anyway I'm sure I will like this a lot.

Reactions: DiscipleOfVirginia

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
i actually play games like Autumn Boulevard, manila shaw and other female corruption games too avoid all the fat and old guys, i get a real kick out of the fp winning against the creeps. Autumn Boulevard i play for the amazing, weird and creepy vibe in that one i only pursue one character and thats a lesbian romance. I hope it will be possible too play this one in a similar way.

grogor

Jun 30, 2018
I really liked AB, and i think i'll like this as well, but the only thing that makes me wonder is if this project will slow down the realization of both of them

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Bimbofication never makes anyone more attractive.
Lips: Normal lips look better than those big ass fish lips that bimbos often have.
Boobs: A normal size bosom is far more attractive than someone smuggling a couple of watermelons. More than a handful is wasted anyways.
Brains: Intelligent girls are far more attractive than stupid bimbos. Bimbos lack any depth of character and are childlike mentally.

No part of the bimbofication process ever makes a lady more attractive. If you have met one bimbo then you have met all bimbos. Bimbos are no different from one another. They are fake plastic dolls.

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
Not bad. The horror scenes are quite effective, particularly for an eroge.

But not a single sex scene? Man.

• Sad
Reactions: Pogo123

Ozel

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Hi all, I've made a compressed version!

Of Birds and Bees [v0.1] [DiscipleOfVirginia] PC/Linux Compressed

Original Size: 1.63 GB
Compressed: 158 MB

Tools used: Unren v0.8 by Sam
Cruncher v0.4.1 by bas

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Lossy compression used. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

PC/Linux: | |

Enjoy! :D

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
Interesting tags. Here's my current rating: -5

At least the writing for Autumn Boulevard was so bad that it was funny. This is just a waste of time and space.

meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017
Hi all, I've made a compressed version!

Of Birds and Bees [v0.1] [DiscipleOfVirginia] PC/Linux Compressed

Original Size: 1.63 GB
Compressed: 158 MB

Tools used: Unren v0.8 by Sam
Cruncher v0.4.1 by bas

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Lossy compression used. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

PC/Linux: | |

Enjoy! :D
Thank you. Nice to not have to waste all the storage space.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ozel

meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017
Anyhow. I went through this and i just don't get it. Is this one of those moody, atmospheric things? I just don't see anything happening, maybe it just me... I just don't see a reason to care at this point. I'll look in again 9 or 10 months from now. Good luck.

3.60 star(s) 35 Votes