Dec 25, 2017
Anyone know how to fix this? I tried installing the bug fix a few posts above me but they're still broken. I was able to get Wind to be alive and able to be used and but not interacted with using cheat tools (changing actor state and manually changing HP values, her portriat is still grayed out though) but these three can't seem to be fixed no matter what I do. Caused by the toy solider effect from the dwarven underground area where you can decide to turn a member into a solider.
1715582208914.png

Terafreak

Jan 18, 2021
Anyone know how to fix this? I tried installing the bug fix a few posts above me but they're still broken. I was able to get Wind to be alive and able to be used and but not interacted with using cheat tools (changing actor state and manually changing HP values, her portriat is still grayed out though) but these three can't seem to be fixed no matter what I do. Caused by the toy solider effect from the dwarven underground area where you can decide to turn a member into a solider.
1715641455449.png
Status Journal to the rescue.
I tested it, prying out a fully-drained character from a Soldier Shell. The Restore Point did nothing, but buying a Restoring Lotion and using it on the empty doll did un-blank her. So that's another incentive not to let their HP reach zero, I guess; the consequences are expensive to fix (Prying Claw, Restoring Lotion, new Portable Shell: a total cost of 1300G).

...Or you could just get a Bad End to have her un-broken for considerably cheaper (I tested it and this works too). If Lilina's indisposed and can't Surrender, you could try something like turning all but one member into winetaps and housewives, and then using Puppet Strings or an Empty Soulgem or something on the last member in battle to finish wiping yourself out on the cheap. Or have Jyla be the last one and pick a fight with Laelaps. Or just go to the Cathedral and spam prayers at the statue.

Dima1999

Oct 20, 2018
the links under "venture forth" are the new dlc content just add it to your base game and your previous save will also have it so no need to replay the game
I'm talking about the latest update 4.3 for the base game and 1.3 for the dlc. They have fixes for some gamebreaking bugs. 111.png

Reactions: vdanilv29
Dec 25, 2017
View attachment 3632054
Status Journal to the rescue.
I tested it, prying out a fully-drained character from a Soldier Shell. The Restore Point did nothing, but buying a Restoring Lotion and using it on the empty doll did un-blank her. So that's another incentive not to let their HP reach zero, I guess; the consequences are expensive to fix (Prying Claw, Restoring Lotion, new Portable Shell: a total cost of 1300G).

...Or you could just get a Bad End to have her un-broken for considerably cheaper (I tested it and this works too). If Lilina's indisposed and can't Surrender, you could try something like turning all but one member into winetaps and housewives, and then using Puppet Strings or an Empty Soulgem or something on the last member in battle to finish wiping yourself out on the cheap. Or have Jyla be the last one and pick a fight with Laelaps. Or just go to the Cathedral and spam prayers at the statue.
Ah, damn, that was embaressingly simple. Thank you for the help with the restorative potion tip, I doubt I would've seen that obvious thing. Sadly bad ending didn't fix it but it don't matter I guess.

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
Doing this is can be a good way to make money and also to trigger events that are dependent on doing fights such as server tips, harvestables from trees, potion crafting, restocking clothes at the Valua mannequin shop, etc.
Most, if not all, of those things are affected by screen transitions (walking into a different area), not by battling.
  • Server tips can be raised quickly by walking back and forth between the areas in front of the restaraunt.
  • Not 100% sure about trees or crafting.
  • Entering/exiting the Valua council building will change the clothes worn by mannequins.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Most, if not all, of those things are affected by screen transitions (walking into a different area), not by battling.
  • Server tips can be raised quickly by walking back and forth between the areas in front of the restaraunt.
  • Not 100% sure about trees or crafting.
  • Entering/exiting the Valua council building will change the clothes worn by mannequins.
Actually it depends, on easy and normal, those things are indeed dependent on screen transitions. ON hard however they are dependent on doing fights

Terafreak

Jan 18, 2021
What clothes can we get via the mannequins, actually? I don't use them because I play on Hard mode, and... yeah, "time" (walking)-based things are way slower on Hard due to being swapped over to a battle count requirement. But I've looked at the image files and a few of the mannequin outfits look like they might be exclusive to this.

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
Actually it depends, on easy and normal, those things are indeed dependent on screen transitions. ON hard however they are dependent on doing fights
That makes sense.

What clothes can we get via the mannequins, actually? I don't use them because I play on Hard mode, and... yeah, "time" (walking)-based things are way slower on Hard due to being swapped over to a battle count requirement. But I've looked at the image files and a few of the mannequin outfits look like they might be exclusive to this.
There might be more available, but this is the equipment I have seen there thus far:
  • Skeleton Mask
  • Azurite Earrings
  • Sharpshooter's Hat
  • Laelaps Uniform
  • Extra-Slutty Outfit
  • Uranian Uniform
  • Oshiman Hero Set
  • Giannan Hero Set

Last edited:

HHHshhadkkdk

Apr 29, 2023
That makes sense.

There might be more available, but this is the equipment I have seen there thus far:
  • Skeleton Mask
  • Azurite Earrings
  • Sharpshooter's Hat
  • Laelaps Uniform
  • Extra-Slutty Outfit
  • Uranian Uniform
  • Oshiman Hero Set
  • Giannan Hero Set
oh shit I dont have the extra outfit or uranian yet! thought the two hero sets were the only unique ones

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Odyssey of Gianna [v4.3 + DLC] [Vhiel Kalominos] - Compressed

DLC included.

Win/Linux [459 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
Is the 'wine party' infiltration section bugged? I got two copies of the Lion Key, instead of a lion and eagle to open the door.

Edit: nm, there's two ways to get each key for whatever reason.

Last edited:

Terafreak

Jan 18, 2021
Is the 'wine party' infiltration section bugged? I got two copies of the Lion Key, instead of a lion and eagle to open the door.

Edit: nm, there's two ways to get each key for whatever reason.
There are four guards and two copies of each key split up across them.
I think, but am not 100%, that this requires you to fight at least one of the two more dangerous guards (Vineyard tour guide with status-effect bullshit or patrolling leader with stronger direct attacks) in order to reach the goal.

• Skeleton Mask
  • Azurite Earrings
  • Sharpshooter's Hat
  • Laelaps Uniform
  • Extra-Slutty Outfit
  • Uranian Uniform
  • Oshiman Hero Set
  • Giannan Hero Set
Looks right. There are nine outfits in the image files; the last one looks like the Shoujo Uniform (the armor for Magical Girls).
Maybe I should put my Commoner into the mannequin stands to see what she generates, after I'm done training her in the classes that can overlap with Zombie (which, err, just appears to be Student so far). I'm curious about those four outfits I haven't seen elsewhere.

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
Looks right. There are nine outfits in the image files; the last one looks like the Shoujo Uniform (the armor for Magical Girls).
Maybe I should put my Commoner into the mannequin stands to see what she generates, after I'm done training her in the classes that can overlap with Zombie (which, err, just appears to be Student so far). I'm curious about those four outfits I haven't seen elsewhere.
Oh yeah. I believe I did see that one too, but I forgot it when making the list.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
OdysseyOfGianna-4.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

snorrisons

Aug 25, 2020
So in Alisha's Basement there's a side room right to the left of where you start out with some planter baskets, two buttons, and a switch that turns one button from Red to Blue and back again.

Was there anything more to that room or is the switch and button stuff just there? I thought some rooms in the lost wizard's tower were just there with no purpose until I found the secret passage and the orc scroll so I was wondering if there was more to that room than I thought too.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
So in Alisha's Basement there's a side room right to the left of where you start out with some planter baskets, two buttons, and a switch that turns one button from Red to Blue and back again.

Was there anything more to that room or is the switch and button stuff just there? I thought some rooms in the lost wizard's tower were just there with no purpose until I found the secret passage and the orc scroll so I was wondering if there was more to that room than I thought too.
The wiki have guides too all the rooms in her house If it is the room I think you are thinking of, the important of the switches and such depends a lot on which direction you enter it from, as it isn't a main room, more of just room to get between other more important ones

4.30 star(s) 21 Votes