Blitzerfnv

Dec 17, 2018
Orc Desert, far eastern part of the map. There's nothing there yet because it's an unfinished level featuring android tfs, not sure if it's coming in the next update or not.
Good to know. Any idea on the ETA of the update? Vhiel's Twitter, Pixiv, and the Discord (last I checked) were pretty much dead. Including the Patreon.

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
Good to know. Any idea on the ETA of the update? Vhiel's Twitter, Pixiv, and the Discord (last I checked) were pretty much dead. Including the Patreon.
Vhiel recently said in general chat that next update is delayed till either end of this year or sometime next year. Vhiel been posting on discord abit more often recently, but overall was absent for some months back due to some unknown irl stuff that also delayed any expansion release, so who knows what goes on in their life.

Blitzerfnv

Dec 17, 2018
Thanks. Also, I found in the game files (and then put in my inventory) an "Eye of the Gorgon". Any use for it? 1686712740461.png

Blitzerfnv

Dec 17, 2018
Vhiel recently said in general chat that next update is delayed till either end of this year or sometime next year. Vhiel been posting on discord abit more often recently, but overall was absent for some months back due to some unknown irl stuff that also delayed any expansion release, so who knows what goes on in their life.
Oops. Forgot to press the reply button. But see above.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Ok, how is it determined which skills carry over from 'transformations' onto your main class?

Cos I just realized that the cheerleader transformation has a taunt passive and ground up my main fighter until she could earn it, but it didn't carry over.
But 'dummyhead' a diffrent passive from the same cheerleader class did transfer over.

Some of the whore/bimbo skills transfer over to your 'naughty' menu that pops up when your character is horny, but others don't seem to?

Is there some logic here that i'm missing, or is it random?

Edit: and what's the deal with the Mt Pleasant Bad End?
It gives you control of a villager but there doesn't seem to be anything to do? I can't find the partymembers (am I playing as one of them? Did they get turned into golems? Were they left for the forestkin to breed with?) everything is blocked off and I faint if I leave the village.

It feels like there's some sort of content just out of sight that I'm too dumb to find.

Last edited:

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
It's a playable bad end. It allows you to explore around and eventually ends. It's not much to it
My point is that in most playable badends, there's something to find when you explore.
This one doesn't seem to have anything.

GrimsReaper

May 30, 2023
Does anyone have a download of 3.0 from itch.io, the 3.5 download on the OP doesn't work properly with joiplay and all it says is syntax error Unexpected end of JSON input, please explain how to fix it if possible.

Last edited:

Terafreak

Jan 18, 2021
Ok, how is it determined which skills carry over from 'transformations' onto your main class?

Cos I just realized that the cheerleader transformation has a taunt passive and ground up my main fighter until she could earn it, but it didn't carry over.
But 'dummyhead' a diffrent passive from the same cheerleader class did transfer over.

Some of the whore/bimbo skills transfer over to your 'naughty' menu that pops up when your character is horny, but others don't seem to?

Is there some logic here that i'm missing, or is it random?
Normally it's carried over by being the same menu (Magic for Magic, Combat for Combat, Naughty for Naughty, and Special is universal) with certain exceptions (e.g. Succubus Magic is not transferrable, and class-innate moves such as Steal aren't actually "learned" so they usually aren't transferrable either).
Oddly, though, I'm seeing that Cheerleader Easy Target did transfer to the main class when I tried it out. I wonder if it's because my version is slightly out of date? (v3.12 Hard Mode)

Roboticness

Jul 22, 2022
How do you put equipment on drones? The slots are locked.
If the condition to do that is to beat Vemix how are you supposed to do that too, I tried like 10 times and my party just wipes in the second phase, can't od anything.

If someone already posted an answer earlier, sorry, couldn't find it.

Aloo_oo

Jul 1, 2023
Why do i get bad end journals even tho I didn't lose a single time and I defeated the enemy on 1st try(it's not on all enemies tho , I'm getting the bad end journals on the cheer leader and the beach bandit )? Anyone know why I'm getting that? Aren't bad journal only added when you lose or is it not ?

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
Why do i get bad end journals even tho I didn't lose a single time and I defeated the enemy on 1st try(it's not on all enemies tho , I'm getting the bad end journals on the cheer leader and the beach bandit )? Anyone know why I'm getting that? Aren't bad journal only added when you lose or is it not ?
You unlock bad ends relating to the area of the bosses you've beaten, though it's not always consistent and a few still need to be found (which thankfully Mischief makes for quick work.)

Reactions: Aloo_oo

Terafreak

Jan 18, 2021
To add to that, a common complaint in this kind of game is "I have to lose if I want to see the H content" and/or "if I win, I don't see the H content"
So this game just gives it to you anyway when you win, to remove that conflict.

starcrossx

Jul 26, 2018
can anyone help me how to get unstuck after the mayor fight

Edit: can anyone help me get unstuck on the seaside market after beating the mayor of the town

Last edited:

MarioChief

Dec 13, 2020
can anyone help me find the puppet tome or status location
Either get a party member puppeted by a puppeteer enemy or use the puppet strings item, which I'm pretty sure is dropped by all puppet themed enemies and purchasable at the wanderer's shop, puppet-focused enemies are found in the sandy open field areas that surround Bordertown all the way north to Tabbnath all the way east and west until it's mostly greenery and are the theme of an optional dungeon that is almost straight west of Tabbnath, but you need a puppet to initially access it. There is also an optional party member who has both a puppet inflicting and puppet curing spell, but she is only obtained by beating the boss of the previously mentioned dungeon. If you're looking for the puppeteer spell so you can use the puppets without that party member then I'm pretty sure the Sea Market spell shop sells it or are dropped by puppeteer enemies.

Last edited:

qwsxza

Apr 13, 2018
I have an issue, downloaded game from Itch, but can't launch it. It gives me file not found error.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
I have an issue, downloaded game from Itch, but can't launch it. It gives me file not found error.
Did you download the demo, or did you get the full version, and also at what point did you get that error (and is it the FULL error message?, maybe even a screenshot of it would be nice, to be able to see the full picture)

4.30 star(s) 21 Votes