• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

cpdk

Aug 8, 2018
There is a way of doing this in the Forest Cabin but I forgot the method, about the secret in the wall, its a passage you need to open from the library room but beware that will need to turn a ally into a winetap for that
In the garden is the key for the Forest Cabin.

HHHshhadkkdk

Apr 29, 2023
Venture forth dlc broke my game, beat the entire thing went to my chalet to save and then I NOTICED THAT SAVING WAS STILL DISABLED

Lum3t

Jun 6, 2018
There is a way of doing this in the Forest Cabin but I forgot the method, about the secret in the wall, its a passage you need to open from the library room but beware that will need to turn a ally into a winetap for that
You actually don't. There is a way to get past that without turning someone into a winetap.
If you want to know how:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HHHshhadkkdk

Apr 29, 2023
You can use your rogue to steal them, if you haven't been trying to steal stuff before now.
I don't know where to encounter them though, but its fine VENTURE FORTH gives alot more better armor my only problem now is im unable to save after completing the dlc and I dont know how to fix it....

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
Venture forth dlc broke my game, beat the entire thing went to my chalet to save and then I NOTICED THAT SAVING WAS STILL DISABLED
Not sure if fixed in 1.3, but if you quickly gameover yourself it'll fix it (for example get into ANY battle and surrender.)

Terafreak

Jan 18, 2021
I don't know where to encounter them though, but its fine VENTURE FORTH gives alot more better armor my only problem now is im unable to save after completing the dlc and I dont know how to fix it....
Some of the merchants at Valua are hostile. I believe the enemy formation is always the same per individual merchant, meaning some of them will always have Valuan Laelaps with them. They revive eventually, so you can go back to fight them again periodically. Have Jyla use Collar Hack to trivialize them (they'll waste most of their turns trying to activate her nonfunctional collar), and then spam Steal on the Laelaps.

The one I usually use for this, is to the left of the warp point. One Crooked Trader and two Valuan Laelaps. Maybe even bring the Commoner in the active party with Dumb Luck learned, so you get higher drop rates. Or have Jyla be a Masked Noble and bring some Faceless Maids along so you can have multiple members spamming Steal together and rob the enemy totally blind. ...I wish I'd remembered that concept like two days ago.

As a bonus, the Crooked Trader has a high money yield but unimpressive EXP yield (250G but only 7EXP), making her a prime target for Wind's Bad End Bullets and Dark Dealings. Valua is a fantastic place to get a lot of money in only a few battles this way. (The Laelaps have even more money, but 17 EXP each is kind of a lot by this game's standards.)

HHHshhadkkdk

Apr 29, 2023
Some of the merchants at Valua are hostile. I believe the enemy formation is always the same per individual merchant, meaning some of them will always have Valuan Laelaps with them. They revive eventually, so you can go back to fight them again periodically. Have Jyla use Collar Hack to trivialize them (they'll waste most of their turns trying to activate her nonfunctional collar), and then spam Steal on the Laelaps.

The one I usually use for this, is to the left of the warp point. One Crooked Trader and two Valuan Laelaps. Maybe even bring the Commoner in the active party with Dumb Luck learned, so you get higher drop rates. Or have Jyla be a Masked Noble and bring some Faceless Maids along so you can have multiple members spamming Steal together and rob the enemy totally blind. ...I wish I'd remembered that concept like two days ago.

As a bonus, the Crooked Trader has a high money yield but unimpressive EXP yield (250G but only 7EXP), making her a prime target for Wind's Bad End Bullets and Dark Dealings. Valua is a fantastic place to get a lot of money in only a few battles this way. (The Laelaps have even more money, but 17 EXP each is kind of a lot by this game's standards.)
holy SHIT THANKS

VaikMaf

Dec 2, 2023
Idk whats wrong or what i missed but i downloaded from the gofile but i cant open it because it says that the game has encounterd a bug and cant download files YEP stuff and rpg.managers. ( i am new here so i might of mist smt ;-; )

HHHshhadkkdk

Apr 29, 2023
is there a way i can fight "greed" without giving her the 3 orbs? (DLC) or without triggering an ending, I wanna kill both greed and lust in the same save

Last edited:

Automatized Bot

Formerly 'Yepokigebo33'
Mar 5, 2021
I don't know if anyone has talked about this, but could someone update the page for version 4.3?
they are just bugfixes, but they are quite important for the game.

dancecom

Dec 23, 2018
I don't know if anyone has talked about this, but could someone update the page for version 4.3?
they are just bugfixes, but they are quite important for the game.
yeah, and sorry if im asking too much, but can I get it on something other than pixeldrain, doesn't work in my country.

jardin295312

Aug 16, 2019
I don't know where to encounter (Laelaps)
Laelaps always attack you at specific locations, but they won't reappear until you touch a green restore point. So you have to go back and forth between the laelaps spot and the green point. You can do this relatively quickly at West Beach Outpost (there are laelaps at the forest entrance) or at Chateau Yterre (there are laelaps one screen south and west IIRC).

Doing this is can be a good way to make money and also to trigger events that are dependent on doing fights such as server tips, harvestables from trees, potion crafting, restocking clothes at the Valua mannequin shop, etc.

Terafreak

Jan 18, 2021
How do I fix the failedtoload:Villasecurity enemey B2 error?
It appeared when I used a bad end bullet on a Villa guard
Seems like the image file for Onaholed Villa Security does not exist in Venture Forth 1.0 nor 1.1, but does exist in 1.3
I was busy when 1.2 came out, but the patch notes do say that it "Fixed an issue where some enemies' Bad End Bullet defeat sprites were not in the game files." So that's probably when it was fixed. It should work if you update to the latest version (or use a Bad End Bullet other than Onahole for Villa Security, as they do have petrified and bimbo portraits)

4.30 star(s) 21 Votes