• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

SpikeEye

Sep 17, 2017
I'm playing the new version with the DLC installed, and I think some(if not all) of the new status effects aren't working properly. Like, the party member has the status effect icon, but neither their face, sprite, nor class changes. I checked the respective folders to see if the corresponding images are there, and they are.

One of the effects I'm trying to trigger doesn't say anything about having to wait when I unlock all the status effects in the Journal and read about it.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
I'm playing the new version with the DLC installed, and I think some(if not all) of the new status effects aren't working properly. Like, the party member has the status effect icon, but neither their face, sprite, nor class changes. I checked the respective folders to see if the corresponding images are there, and they are.

One of the effects I'm trying to trigger doesn't say anything about having to wait when I unlock all the status effects in the Journal and read about it.
Did you download v4.0 of the main game, or did you install the DLC on v3.5? Because it sounds like an incompatibility issue and the DLC needs v4.0.

Mar 11, 2021
so the new girl wind's specialty is TF'ing the enemies, and the sheer fact a good portion of the enemies got multiple new images for that is already insane, but is anyone else having issues where some enemies don't have a TF image and the game spits out an error message? like trying to bimbofy the angels in church, or the mascots in the circus, they always give a "missing image error" is that a coding oversight or did I fuck up transferring the pictures?

Mar 11, 2021
What i found out for now.
yeah I think I found all the new dungeons and areas now.
1. mage college is to the left in castle town, talk to the teachers repeatedly to unlock the dungeon
2. buy the boat ticket from the avian in west outpost and take it to the SW island, new girl in the dungeon's basement
(enter big building in center of marketplace to unlock that dungeon's story)
3. dwarf town's hidden up north on the west, dungeon's hidden to the left and up in town

SpikeEye

Sep 17, 2017
Did you download v4.0 of the main game, or did you install the DLC on v3.5? Because it sounds like an incompatibility issue and the DLC needs v4.0.
I downloaded the 4.0 version and then installed the DLC on top of that. If it hadn't worked, surely I wouldn't have been able to access all these new areas or acquire these new transformative items? 'Cause there's no error messages about missing images or anything

I am playing on Easy mode, but I really don't think that should or would mess with transformations in any way.

Last edited:

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Hmm... Is the Woodrot Matriarch boss new to the DLC? I haven't played since version 1.0, but I'm pretty sure that boss northwest of the church is new. Especially since I'm pretty sure I unlocked all status ailments in that version, and beating that boss seems to unlock a new one...

SpikeEye

Sep 17, 2017
Hmm... Is the Woodrot Matriarch boss new to the DLC? I haven't played since version 1.0, but I'm pretty sure that boss northwest of the church is new. Especially since I'm pretty sure I unlocked all status ailments in that version, and beating that boss seems to unlock a new one...
Yeah, that was the third new thing I noticed. First thing being the Academy in the western part in Gianna, and the second being the expanded Forest Cabin.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Odyssey of Gianna [v4.0 + DLC] [Vhiel Kalominos] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Yes the DLC is included.

Win [459 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I sometimes don't test my compressions if I have to much to do.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SylvieRose

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
I downloaded the 4.0 version and then installed the DLC on top of that. If it hadn't worked, surely I wouldn't have been able to access all these new areas or acquire these new transformative items? 'Cause there's no error messages about missing images or anything

I am playing on Easy mode, but I really don't think that should or would mess with transformations in any way.
Very strange. I'll admit I haven't played much if the new version myself, so I have no idea beyond needing 4.0 to play.

I've been sucked into playing FF6 on my PS4. So much nostalgia.

Atal112

Jun 17, 2020
Is there a way to view your characters image when in battle? For example when orcs "ravage" one of them

SpikeEye

Sep 17, 2017
Very strange. I'll admit I haven't played much if the new version myself, so I have no idea beyond needing 4.0 to play.

I've been sucked into playing FF6 on my PS4. So much nostalgia.
Fair enough.

EDIT: I found out what caused the issue.: I used a mod meant for version 3.5. Hopefully most mods will be updated in the coming years.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 21 Votes