yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
OdysseyOfGianna-4.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: kamapalutza

zuqq89

Feb 6, 2018
The Bad news is if you played the game before and 100% it you you have to do it again. let me know when someone has a save right before the new content I can't play the game again. great update it seems but the game is too long for a third start.

SylvieRose

Jan 27, 2021
The Bad news is if you played the game before and 100% it you you have to do it again. let me know when someone has a save right before the new content I can't play the game again. great update it seems but the game is too long for a third start.
The new content is spread through the whole playthrought since its a open-world game
Getting a save wont help you much

Reactions: Turbotowns
Mar 11, 2021
can you at least give directions where to find the new stuff? just spent a few hours rounding up the party again, haven't seen anything new unfortunately

zuqq89

Feb 6, 2018
can you at least give directions where to find the new stuff? just spent a few hours rounding up the party again, haven't seen anything new unfortunately
well, I didn't find any either but the dev said in itch.io that it is easy to find when you get to the middle of the crossroad in the map's center, didn't say which direction to go.

cpdk

Aug 8, 2018
What i found out for now.
In option you can activate a button for group talk, the Forest cabin is bigger, a few new enemys in existend areas, you meet a new npc when you enter Verona`s in the West Beach Outpost.
At the port of the West Beach Outpost you also find an Avian who sells you a permanet ship ticket for 1000G with which you can sail in the ocean to enter the two endgame areas from the beginning as well as two new areas which are the Avian hometown and the Dwarf hometown.
I also think the enemy spawn rate is reduced.

Last edited:
Reactions: bimboform

Shriike

Oct 26, 2018
What i found out for now.
In option you can activate a button for group talk, the Forest cabin is bigger, a few new enemys in existend areas, you meet a new npc when you enter Verona`s in the West Beach Outpost.
At the port of the West Beach Outpost you also find an Avian who sells you a permanet ship ticket for 1000G with which you can sail in the ocean to enter the two endgame areas from the beginning as well as two new areas which are the Avian hometown and the Dwarf hometown.
I also think the enemy spawn rate is reduced.
Also there's the Mage's Academy area which is to the left of Gianna Square

Dknightpen

Mar 20, 2018
anyone else having issues where new area enemies don't show in battle and battle is instantly won and some items in new shops don't exist?

Terafreak

Jan 18, 2021
anyone else having issues where new area enemies don't show in battle and battle is instantly won and some items in new shops don't exist?
No. Sounds like the kind of thing that might happen if you tried copying the DLC files onto v3.5 instead of onto v4.0 though

Mar 11, 2021
had a hell of a time trying to transfer the DLC's images over, now I know why
apparently thanks to the new party member's gimmick, every common enemy got 3 new battle sprites

4.30 star(s) 21 Votes