• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
So in Alisha's Basement there's a side room right to the left of where you start out with some planter baskets, two buttons, and a switch that turns one button from Red to Blue and back again.

Was there anything more to that room or is the switch and button stuff just there? I thought some rooms in the lost wizard's tower were just there with no purpose until I found the secret passage and the orc scroll so I was wondering if there was more to that room than I thought too.
The wiki have guides too all the rooms in her house If it is the room I think you are thinking of, the important of the switches and such depends a lot on which direction you enter it from, as it isn't a main room, more of just room to get between other more important ones
I believe the room they are talking about is barely even covered there, only described as "a small room with items" left of Room 1. Anyway, from what I remember, there is no secret to that room.

snorrisons

Aug 25, 2020
Yeah that's the one. I didn't figure there was anything but the room was weirdly cluttered and the switch just changing the color of a button seemed weird enough to think about

4.30 star(s) 21 Votes