cpdk

Aug 8, 2018
There is a way of doing this in the Forest Cabin but I forgot the method, about the secret in the wall, its a passage you need to open from the library room but beware that will need to turn a ally into a winetap for that
In the garden is the key for the Forest Cabin.

Lum3t

Jun 6, 2018
There is a way of doing this in the Forest Cabin but I forgot the method, about the secret in the wall, its a passage you need to open from the library room but beware that will need to turn a ally into a winetap for that
You actually don't. There is a way to get past that without turning someone into a winetap.
If you want to know how:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HHHshhadkkdk

Apr 29, 2023
You can use your rogue to steal them, if you haven't been trying to steal stuff before now.
I don't know where to encounter them though, but its fine VENTURE FORTH gives alot more better armor my only problem now is im unable to save after completing the dlc and I dont know how to fix it....

Terafreak

Jan 18, 2021
I don't know where to encounter them though, but its fine VENTURE FORTH gives alot more better armor my only problem now is im unable to save after completing the dlc and I dont know how to fix it....
Some of the merchants at Valua are hostile. I believe the enemy formation is always the same per individual merchant, meaning some of them will always have Valuan Laelaps with them. They revive eventually, so you can go back to fight them again periodically. Have Jyla use Collar Hack to trivialize them (they'll waste most of their turns trying to activate her nonfunctional collar), and then spam Steal on the Laelaps.

The one I usually use for this, is to the left of the warp point. One Crooked Trader and two Valuan Laelaps. Maybe even bring the Commoner in the active party with Dumb Luck learned, so you get higher drop rates. Or have Jyla be a Masked Noble and bring some Faceless Maids along so you can have multiple members spamming Steal together and rob the enemy totally blind. ...I wish I'd remembered that concept like two days ago.

As a bonus, the Crooked Trader has a high money yield but unimpressive EXP yield (250G but only 7EXP), making her a prime target for Wind's Bad End Bullets and Dark Dealings. Valua is a fantastic place to get a lot of money in only a few battles this way. (The Laelaps have even more money, but 17 EXP each is kind of a lot by this game's standards.)

HHHshhadkkdk

Apr 29, 2023
Some of the merchants at Valua are hostile. I believe the enemy formation is always the same per individual merchant, meaning some of them will always have Valuan Laelaps with them. They revive eventually, so you can go back to fight them again periodically. Have Jyla use Collar Hack to trivialize them (they'll waste most of their turns trying to activate her nonfunctional collar), and then spam Steal on the Laelaps.

The one I usually use for this, is to the left of the warp point. One Crooked Trader and two Valuan Laelaps. Maybe even bring the Commoner in the active party with Dumb Luck learned, so you get higher drop rates. Or have Jyla be a Masked Noble and bring some Faceless Maids along so you can have multiple members spamming Steal together and rob the enemy totally blind. ...I wish I'd remembered that concept like two days ago.

As a bonus, the Crooked Trader has a high money yield but unimpressive EXP yield (250G but only 7EXP), making her a prime target for Wind's Bad End Bullets and Dark Dealings. Valua is a fantastic place to get a lot of money in only a few battles this way. (The Laelaps have even more money, but 17 EXP each is kind of a lot by this game's standards.)
holy SHIT THANKS

4.30 star(s) 21 Votes