Big Boss | Erect Snake

I’m just a man who’s good at what he does: Fucking
Uploader
Donor
Feb 8, 2020
What time is it?

IT'S ALINA'S BIMBO TIME!!
I've decided to focus on one character at a time now, instead of one status at a time. So I'm focusing on Alina right now.

So here's what I have for Alina's Bimbo Status (Blue vers.) Obviously original on left, mod on right. I swapped the crucifix for her white gem necklace because it makes more sense in terms of the lore.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The bubbles might change from actually being generated in engine to a filter overlay if I can't get them to generate in Studio for pose 5.

Now for the red variant!

Shit. I just realized I forgot to change her eyes. gdi. I'll rerender those later. I'll leave the Red Variant images up anyway so you all can see them. Just pretend she has the orange/black eyes...

Lemme know what you all think of these.

Last edited:

ChaosIsHip

Jul 7, 2021
just out of mildly relevent curiosity, am I the only one who absolutely despises the maid designs? couldn't even bring myself to use the character because the thought of looking at the maids disgusted me. They just look so god damn gaudy, it's hideous

also bimbo teaser looks solid, cheek dots still look kinda weird to me but I might just be the odd one out on these kinds of opinions so

Big Boss | Erect Snake

Uploader
Donor
Feb 8, 2020
just out of mildly relevent curiosity, am I the only one who absolutely despises the maid designs? couldn't even bring myself to use the character because the thought of looking at the maids disgusted me. They just look so god damn gaudy, it's hideous

also bimbo teaser looks solid, cheek dots still look kinda weird to me but I might just be the odd one out on these kinds of opinions so
I'm inclined to agree on the cheek dots. If I wasn't as adamant in keeping characters as close to the original art if I can, I might have changed it. Oh well.

(edit: granted, I do take a lot of liberties with outfits if I feel particularly froggy, that much is true. But something like the cheek dots I felt like were purposeful to Vhiel's vision of the status, so I kept them).

As for the maids, I feel like they're over the top by design. Like purposely over gaudy and demeaning. I tried to find a balance between gaudy and a more stereotypical erotic maid outfit, so hopefully it makes it a little more palatable.

Big Boss | Erect Snake

Uploader
Donor
Feb 8, 2020
Progress!
Been workin hard on the mod the last 2 days. Wife has been in and out of the hospital 5 times since November, so this is helping me get my mind off things when I'm not working.

Got a lot (at least it feels like a lot) done with Lilina, so I wanted to share a few more comparison teaser pics. They're not perfect, and at some point waaaaaay down the line, I'm gonna revisit a few of these and tweak them a little more.

Enjoy, cuz y'all are eating right now with these frequent updates.

You may notice in teaser9, Vhiel's Lilina looks as though she doesn't have anything different than her regular base status (Lilina_1.png), and you'd be correct.
However, this png is coded as Lilina_col1_1, meaning this is the image that shows when she's collared. Probably an oversight from Vhiel, so I corrected it in my model to show her collared with a control collar. She looks exactly the same as my base model for her otherwise, even down to the pose.

Let me know your thoughts, and feedback is always appreciated!

Reactions: Cloqwork

Big Boss | Erect Snake

Uploader
Donor
Feb 8, 2020
OMG、This is awesome, great work!!!
Thanks! I'm putting a lot of work in it and I've been feeling like this is just gonna be lost among the other random mods on here that are lost to obscurity, and it's been kinda draggin' me down a bit. This was a nice reminder that it's something that at least some people would like. Thanks!

Reactions: 115atnl2

Big Boss | Erect Snake

Uploader
Donor
Feb 8, 2020
Just completed the last of Lilina's enemy-status models. The last ones were LyraLilina and RelicLilina (in standard and glowing forms. Here's the side by side comparisons in in-game resolution:

...And here's full, 1440 models I made before resizing them to in-game. I cropped the empty sides away of the 2160x1440 images, but the height is still 1440.

Lemme know your thoughts. After all, this is just as much for you all as it is for me... maybe even more so...

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
The outline on the relic ones seems somehow less noticeable, and with everything being the same color on those, it kinda blends together a lot, maybe try at least on those specifically to increase the outline if possible maybe? otherwise amazing as always

Big Boss | Erect Snake

Uploader
Donor
Feb 8, 2020
The outline on the relic ones seems somehow less noticeable, and with everything being the same color on those, it kinda blends together a lot, maybe try at least on those specifically to increase the outline if possible maybe? otherwise amazing as always
hmmm... I'm gonna play around with some setting and material stuff to see if I can get something better.

Reactions: Gummiel

Big Boss | Erect Snake

Uploader
Donor
Feb 8, 2020
Alright, Did some work today on the mod, but I'm only going to share 3 pics.

Comparison of the Remade LilinaRelic pics. V1 and V2. Newest is on right.

Now one new pic. LilinaDrone.png. Lilina in the process of being Droned. This one was quite a bit of fun because it resulted in me creating a Drone character that I can tweak and overlay as needed on top of whoever is being droned, then erase the drone as needed to reveal the character beneath. It was actually a lot of fun!

Big Boss | Erect Snake

Uploader
Donor
Feb 8, 2020
Alright. While I'm working on this Mod, I'm probably going to take on other game mods of the same type, since I have really nothing else to offer when it comes to modding at this time. If you all know of any other RPGM games (Or maybe even Ren'py) that uses Kisekae, let me know and I'll look into making a mod for it. Maybe even in HS2 engine to give it some more realism?

Reactions: 115atnl2

115atnl2

Oct 5, 2021
That Bimbo girl and Gadget drone are my favorites in particular. I'm curious to see what the West Beach Verona outfit will look like.