Ashirou

Sep 4, 2017
You only need that with the Steam/GOG version of the game to install the patch. The Kagura version doesn't need the patch.
Well... i sometimes like update the game from their website. So without it i can't update the game.

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Does this have repeatable scenes? Like NPC's that don't go away that you can repeat scenes at?
You can pretty much repeat the scenes as often as you want (say if you want to raise your eros level). Though you could just as well hit up the gallery at any time to repeat them too.

AkiraWaifu

Jan 2, 2019
You can pretty much repeat the scenes as often as you want (say if you want to raise your eros level). Though you could just as well hit up the gallery at any time to repeat them too.
aiight thanks, i prefer repeatable scenes over Galleries personally so sounds good to me

nikkunamesu

Dec 26, 2019
Hi guys. If i buy on Steam i get the uncensored version, or need "uncensor thing" download plus from other site like mostly on all Kagura games?
You'll need the patch in Kagura Games' site if you buy it on Steam

Are there any actual connections between the "Obscurite Magie" games? I saw 5 of them on DLsite.
AFAIK the only connection is they take place in the same universe. Sometimes character make cameos, like Louise popping up in this game

DrOxygen

Dec 10, 2019
This game needs another patch. Runs awful in the city, and menu bugs where i cant bring up the menu to save

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Well... i sometimes like update the game from their website. So without it i can't update the game.
Uhh, the patch on the Kagura website is only to uncensor the Steam/GOG versions of the game, it isn't an update. The actual updates that they release are only available to those who have purchased the game.

If you haven't had any issues because of this update method you have been doing, lucky you. It won't be like that for everything.

rk47

Aug 26, 2019
Huh... this is actually worse than their previous entry somehow. I don't get it. Have they run out of ideas?

Reactions: Amar96
2.50 star(s) 14 Votes