3.40 star(s) 19 Votes

sanhojin

Nov 13, 2017

I have noticed that "Mico" games have a tendency to encounter errors when applying uncensoring without deleting the appdata files. So, to solve this problem, one of the solutions I can recommend is:

Press Win+R to open the Windows Run dialog.
Type "%appdata%" and press Enter (this is the shortest path I know).
Go back one folder and select the "Locallow" folder.
Delete the "Mico" folder or the "ObjectControl" folder inside it, as it probably exists due to having run the game before.

Please disregard this "solution" if you encounter any kind of error without ever having run the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Slaaneshi

DevilF0x

May 7, 2022
I have noticed that "Mico" games have a tendency to encounter errors when applying uncensoring without deleting the appdata files. So, to solve this problem, one of the solutions I can recommend is:

Type %appdata% and press Enter (this is the shortest path I know).
Delete the "Mico" folder or the "ObjectControl" folder inside it, as it probably exists due to having run the game before.

Please disregard this "solution" if you encounter any kind of error without ever having run the game.

hi i could not find the locallow folder where else could i find it?

Poggersq

May 2, 2022

Type "%appdata%" and press Enter (this is the shortest path I know).

oh, ok. thanks

Incar1

Aug 25, 2017
Is there an easier way to get rid of the paper gown or do you just have to find the 1 enemy that damages it repeatedly?

brawnbone

Aug 21, 2017
Anybody else running into an issue where the character auto-walks up and left?
I thought it was maybe a controller or something it was reading, but dropping to only keyboard and mouse doesn't help.
Doesn't happen anywhere else either, just this game.

3.40 star(s) 19 Votes