gigi798

Sep 26, 2018
I found a way to get the game running, just install the official version from steam and then go to the newly installed game folder in your steam library, replace the stories folder and steam_api.dll from here with the ones you downloaded in this thread
I did I did exactly like that, only the exe from the legit steam version Is needed

Bluecats

Aug 12, 2016
Can't get in-game text to display, can see the title page and menu in english text but not dialogue in actual game play? Any ideas?

EDIT: needed to turn off the d3dx box in system

Last edited:

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
A "kinetic novel" that has two beginnings, instead of multiple endings.
50/50 chance to run, or not to run. lol

Acstron21

Sep 26, 2022
Could someone tell me why the game doesn't open for me, I have the locale and emulator but it just doesn't open the game for me. do you need something else or is it my pc?

ShadySkull

Jul 15, 2022
Does anyone have the second game? (btw the second one looks worse than the first one which I don't know how you manage to do that)

Acstron21

Sep 26, 2022
sorry, do you have to have something special to open it or put something in the settings? No matter how hard I try, the game does not open, can anyone help me?

longinuskun

Aug 16, 2022
I would buy it if I could get the game to run.
Ok bro so I struggled with getting this game to run just like yall for a day but made it work. So i know whats up. Follow this procedure exactly:-
1.) Download Steam and download free version of the game.
2.) Also download the game from here. (or try ryuugames)
3.) Simply copy and paste the stories folder (having 7 dlcs) into the root steam folder(D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Obedient Women for me) AND copy and paste the 1449kb staem.api extension(from the cracked obedient women u downloaded from this site) replacing the 250kb original one. THATS IT STOP HERE

4.) Simply run the exe file that has been there since the start. Itll work and u should see all the dlcs

Give me the good newss✌

meviusl1

Mar 9, 2020
Ok bro so I struggled with getting this game to run just like yall for a day but made it work. So i know whats up. Follow this procedure exactly:-
3.) Simply copy and paste the stories folder (having 7 dlcs) into the root steam folder(D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Obedient Women for me) AND copy and paste the 1449kb staem.api extension(from the cracked obedient women u downloaded from this site) replacing the 250kb original one. THATS IT STOP HERE

4.) Simply run the exe file that has been there since the start. Itll work and u should see all the dlcs

Give me the good newss✌

this works +1

Grand Duke

Jun 11, 2021

Give me the good newss✌
Works for me as well, thanks!