Mountain Guy

Oct 18, 2023
You can kill him if you have insanity, i dont know the exact number because i used save editor to do that
ik that but I need some more fun way like the dev shows the image of him horrified trembling like a weak bastard that he is. Then the mc chopping off his pp and feeding that to him making him chew let him feel despair MUAHAHHAHAHAHA :BootyTime: But the dev just made him too op instead by giving him that longdong :KappaPride:bastard is completely useless in all things other than plowing girls there should be a harsh end for him chasity belt lol:KEK: made out of steel

XDMW

Feb 13, 2022
At present, the gameplay of this game is mixed up: RPG, NTR, NPC rape, SLG, and online battle with the small monsters sent by the original author...

The original author seems to have tried to improve something similar to Skyrim, and I agree with the direction. The author wanted too many elements, and the integration ability was not enough, which made the game system redundant.

The story feels like:
The Playboy hero forces the priestess to go FuOk the old man...

I want to remake the story. Do you have any ideas for improvement?
(PM secret adultery NTR and Alice protagonist cheating I may make , we talk about something else)

NPC MOD (2).jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2024-04-26_195950.jpg

Last edited:

Agisti31

Jan 29, 2023
I thought that PM would create a potion to make our MC's penis into rice. If you look at relationship events such as testing how many penises we have by putting them in a container and glass of water and clarifying the scene when we shower together with our MC, we peek at PM, like having sex with someone, maybe she want to know How big does penis have to be to be able to feel good with women and this is an example of a potion for our MC, the point is, if you are close to a woman or a man, you have to be careful when making a potion, so remember with the MC Loli game, use a potion to make she breasts bigger permanently.

Last edited:

tkm09

Oct 11, 2017
hey guys, i tried searching in the thread for answers, to no luck, where is yarizo for recruiting? thanks!

Mountain Guy

Oct 18, 2023
At present, the gameplay of this game is mixed up: RPG, NTR, NPC rape, SLG, and online battle with the small monsters sent by the original author...

The original author seems to have tried to improve something similar to Skyrim, and I agree with the direction. The author wanted too many elements, and the integration ability was not enough, which made the game system redundant.

The story feels like:

(PM secret adultery NTR and Alice protagonist cheating I may make , we talk about something else)

View attachment 3599875

nounanka_(abubu)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
View attachment 3599699
I read the doujin you are talking about been some time but yeah did read it. Why do people want pm ntr atleast leave one girl undefiled bro. What is wrong with you peeps our beloved pm into the hands of that dirty motherfucker HELL NO :KappaPride:

Mountain Guy

Oct 18, 2023
hey guys, i tried searching in the thread for answers, to no luck, where is yarizo for recruiting? thanks!
First of all after getting to adventure rank 2 go to port town, you will see him getting fucked up by some pirates (he deserves that) ya can save him or not depending upon your insanity and but as you want to recruit that mf save him then after some blah blah dialogues go to the capital then to adventures guild you can see the shitty man standing there. Do another round of blah blah with him then the priestess will ask smth ans he reminds me of my past self or smth like that. Done next time you go to the sewers or out to another location you will see a option saying wanna include the poopy poop :Kappa:

tkm09

Oct 11, 2017
First of all after getting to adventure rank 2 go to port town, you will see him getting fucked up by some pirates (he deserves that) ya can save him or not depending upon your insanity and but as you want to recruit that mf save him then after some blah blah dialogues go to the capital then to adventures guild you can see the shitty man standing there. Do another round of blah blah with him then the priestess will ask smth ans he reminds me of my past self or smth like that. Done next time you go to the sewers or out to another location you will see a option saying wanna include the poopy poop :Kappa:
I see there’s some feelings towards him. I feel like I’m gonna be in the same boat later today. Thanks man!

Reactions: Mountain Guy

Mountain Guy

Oct 18, 2023
whats up with the skip opening only having "yes" option?
This game does not have the story implemented yet cause the ducking dev decided to switch game engines. So, that uncle is basically adding the basic elements of the game first no story only free roam and some ntr scenes

extella69

Jan 24, 2021

The story feels like:

View attachment 3599875

nounanka_(abubu)
View attachment 3599699
Skyrim belongs to the Nords!

ramonetis

May 2, 2022

The story feels like:

View attachment 3599875

nounanka_(abubu)
View attachment 3599699
I would say that Iris needs more prominence.

InariusTheFather

Jun 6, 2023
My game freezes randomly, it's like a stuck image i can still hear the menu moving in the background but the screen is like frozen. Any help?

3.60 star(s) 69 Votes