BlueLatex

May 23, 2020
Last edited:
Mar 11, 2021
Attached are two additional saves, one before Eva and the other before Ellie after fighting Eva on the recollection room roof.
thank you for the fixes, as well as the saves
turns out I'm blind because I didn't even know there *was* a roof to the gallery, I only saw the first floor and basement somehow

globito99

Dec 1, 2017
It seems that the English version is stuck in the cg memory room of the game, giving errors about missing files from the character folder, among others.

BlueLatex

May 23, 2020
The English version keeps giving me an error

View attachment 3459840 View attachment 3459839
Im having the same issue :(
I can't attest to the other links in the OP, but I downloaded the Pixeldrain OP link a few minutes ago and it looks to still be missing the files from this post to get past this.

Until it gets updated, download the missing files from the previously linked post and place them in www/img. Overwrite when given the option.

overlordvoid

Jan 3, 2018
I can't attest to the other links in the OP, but I downloaded the Pixeldrain OP link a few minutes ago and it looks to still be missing the files from this post to get past this.

Until it gets updated, download the missing files from the previously linked post and place them in www/img. Overwrite when given the option.
same -.-

sometimesz

Jul 14, 2018
For people having issues, the post with the fix has the save folder in it which kind of makes you think you put it in the www folder, but you have to put the 3 characters, enemies, and pictures folder in the img folder. And be sure to use winrar with japanese locale or you will have problems again.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

WinKid

Jul 11, 2021
Say, is there a way to make the magic circles on the rooftop recollection room disappear? There's a recollection scene being obstructed by them.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

BlueLatex

May 23, 2020
Say, is there a way to make the magic circles on the rooftop recollection room disappear? There's a recollection scene being obstructed by them.
If I recall, defeating everyone on the rooftop removes the top magic circles to fight Eva, and beating her removes the bottom set to get to Ellie.

The two saves on post #21 are save files right after each barrier removal.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote