• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Apr 7, 2019
Can we just pause for a moment to reflect that one of Katie's former classmates just got her worn panties stripped off of her in school, only for Liza to wear them over her face while she crawls across the school-hall floor while her daughter insults her? What an amazing game and what a creative developer!

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I’m very curious what happened to MC’s mother? is she alive?
maybe it is possible, having tamed the sister at the first stage, at the second stage ask the sister to help “tame” her mother? two mommies in a harem - this is very good, this is the real wealth of a good harem - depraved MILFs who have absolutely no barriers or prohibitions, who with their rich experience can teach the younger girls of the harem to everything. the third mommy could be a teacher. but third not must be the last. =)

In general, why didn’t the author tell the family story? Why didn’t he tell us how MC and his sister ended up away from their parents and living on their own? it is very important. without this, some part of the plot “hangs in the air” without support. it is necessary to give a basis for the brother’s incestuous inclinations towards his sister - that this may be children’s games of doctor, perhaps a common misfortune that united them and along the way they “clicked”, but then the lives of their inexperienced people took them in different directions. This is all very interesting, especially since this is a kinetic novel.

I would like to touch on one more point - Lisa asked for a child. she wants to give birth to a girl for MC to add her to the harem (i think boy also not a bad, but for other reasons).
will we see an addition in the list of tags, and will we see the rounding of a certain part of Lisa’s body (and maybe not only Lisa)?

Last edited:

alf04

Jan 2, 2018
Does anyone have the HS2 Cards for the girls in this game? Much appreciated if you could provide them!

outbalancing

Apr 23, 2020
Cool game, very unusual for me because the plot is based on domination, because I’m not a big fan of it, except for lezdom, but the process of “revealing” dear Katie is still very exciting, and the scenes get crazier and crazier, but I liked, for the most part, nonsense about superiority of men, of course, it didn’t really appeal to me, but this is a game about male dominance, so okay, let’s be patient)))
And I personally, the main route is one hundred percent a harem, because I really didn’t like the whores route for Annie, this choice itself pretty much spoils the impression of the MC. But regardless of this, it’s just a choice, which partly I liked, that you can avoid such “crap”, I liked the MC, he likes dominance but seems to care about the girls.

outbalancing

Apr 23, 2020
Looking forward for the new update. Katie definitely needs fake titties, perhaps fake ass. But nothing for Lisa. She is already has big fake tits
More breasts would have been appropriate, of course, but to be honest, I still really like Katie’s figure, as well as her standard hairstyle, I even really liked Annie from the first dream, although I can’t say that now she looks worse)))

Reactions: Fantasyerotica1234

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Hell nooo...^^ you already have big boobs... let the small tits fraction also have a litte bit fun. :BootyTime:
hell yeah!
No need to touch the sister, the sister is valuable in itself and without plastic modification of the body with just one fact that she is a sister and will allow an incest in a harem. The sister is not necessary to put under the knife - she is good as it is. And Incest is +10 points to debauchery in a harem and add perk "fast corruption to new girls".

Reactions: GreenOwl
Nov 28, 2023
hell yeah!
No need to touch the sister, the sister is valuable in itself and without plastic modification of the body with just one fact that she is a sister and will allow an incest in a harem. The sister is not necessary to put under the knife - she is good as it is. And Incest is +10 points to debauchery in a harem and add perk "fast corruption to new girls".
Could make it a option modify her or not

buff

May 29, 2017
Could make it a option modify her or not
Kinda don't want to go down _that_ route, it will mean that every scene with her in it has to have 2 sets of renders and will take the dev much longer to create.

Given that we have two girls who have been chopped up, I'm hoping the dev leaves this one natural-- we don't need the balloon tits on every girl to secure interest from that fetish group.

Personally I'm here for the lezcest angle, the bimbofication and cosmetic surgery isn't my thing but I'd be happier if it is kept within some limits. But I'd still rather see her cut up than have an alt (which is basically a route) that slows down development.

4.20 star(s) 50 Votes