VN - Ren'Py - Nympho Tamer [v0.6] [Bottomless Pit]

1. 5.00 star(s)

inshallahmypizzaroll

Excellent first release with a ton of content. Right now the story is linear which despite what other reviews have said, there isn't anything wrong with that since it preserves the quality of the experience.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

TheRoundTable

My only issue with this game is that the MC seems to be a male physique tacked onto female presets; like he took a female sprite with preset poses and stances and just altered the proportions slightly. This results in the proportions of the head and hands to seem out of place, excluding how the MC sprite actually stands and gestures.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

bharmon025

Unfortunately and, for me, somewhat surprising, there are not a lot of games and VNs with good bondage and BDSM content.
    Fortunately, Nympho Tamer delivers!
    For a first try from the dev, the result is amazing. It all begins with an extremely hot and well rendered scene (HS assets) and what follows is the story on how the MC got there.
    For now -- v0.34 -- the story is already developing very well, and both the writing and scenes are *extremely* hot.
    Sometimes, and this is something very rare indeed, it is the *anticipation* and not the actual scenes that make it .
    I'm very curious to see this developing. I just hope the dev can take this to completion, and not abandon it halfway as happens with so many projects.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

kasumaasuma

Excellent BDSM game, quick to corruption with a lot of titillating moments. Focus on maledom with very pleasing HS animations and models. Can't wait for future updates! The opening scene is very hot and hopefully the game will have a lot more of the bondage stuff to come!
  5. 2.00 star(s)

CheerMaster

v0.3

• Story & Development:
      You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    • Animations:
    • Content: There's very little of interest here. It is composed by a lot of not that good teasing or masturbation, and the animations that are not of those kinds, are either imaginary blowjobs or between other characters.
    • Music & Sounds:
    • Grammar: Far too many typos, proofreader ASAP please, and like someone else already mentioned, the naming issues... At the very least write the names properly, a little bit of respect towards your own game my dude.
    • Dialogues:
    • Renders:
    • Models: Well, HS stuff but within believable ranges of sliders. MC's model is bad though, default teenager model's baby face and broader shoulders than The Rock's don't go that well together.
    • MC: Give him a change of wardrobe, please. The dude has millions but wears the same plain boring set of office clothes that honestly make him look not that masculine nor imposing, go you, Dom King!

This game is catered for a certain public, and while it sort of delivers on the premise, it is also very very unpolished and lacks believability as well as more serious and less monotonous dialogues. If you really want to see the little content there is, go for it I guess, but I'd wait for a better and far longer version of the game before trying, because the selling point here are the spicy scenes after all, and they're both lacking and very few.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

LoneKaiser

Fair warning up front: CURRENTLY (VER 0.3) IT IS A KINETIC NOVEL - YOU HAVE NO CHOICES IN WHAT HAPPENS. EVER.

Pros:
    Actual BDSM terms are used.
    Honey Select is hit or miss. I'm a fan of it.

Cons:
    Where do I begin?

The protagonist's name is chosen by the player. Neither good nor bad.

There's a bunch of Engrish - and that's putting it mildly. Half the time, it feels like someone took the Russian (original?) version, threw it into Google Translate and forgot about it for six hours before adding it to the game.

The characters... have 2-3 names. All of them. Why? I have no idea.

For example:
    Protagonist: It's been about half a year since I broke with ANNA.
    Except... in the next scene, she appears. And it says her name is ANNIE.
    ...And yet, the protagonist calls her... Anya. At complete random. Why does she have three different names? I sure as hell don't know.

The first girl you meet with (and currently the only one) looks like an anorexic, as you can see her ribs (if you're into that, cool - I am not. That shit is terrifying and not hot).
    Her name is Katie.
    What's that? Her mother calls her Katya? Why? Again, I don't know.
    Katie/Katya's father is apparently called Vlad, so... might be why? But why not keep it consistent, then?

The game's riddled with weird typos (I'm in a rush and can't give any examples right now, but they're very glaringly obvious).

I hope it'll improve in the future, but for the time being, I'm not gonna hold my breath.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

User12764

This game has some significant promise. The models look good, and the story is interesting for how early it is. As long as it keeps up, it can become a true gem.

There are a few translation hiccups here and there, but that's to be expected and could be easily ironed out.

Models look good (I prefer the style, personally, as they're a bit more realistic.) Animations are also decent - could use a bit of polish, but hopefully, that will improve with time.

My only qualm is the MC does not strike me as someone who is capable of doing what he is setting out to do.

Overall, a great game that I will be keeping a close eye on. Hopefully the rough edges can be smoothed out over time, and it will become something great.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

JuntherGauch

(v0.3) I really hope that this game wont get abondened.
    Its really well written und overall executed.
    Some slight janky animation here and there, but for it beeing the developers first game, they are ignorable. Renders feel fresh and arent standard-overused ones. It has good execution of fetishes and corruption too. I would definetly recommend to play this game if one likes corrpution type games.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

JimmyJazz69

WOW... I've been here on F95ZONE for a while now and this maybe the first time I find a VN that is really well executed in terms of BDSM fetishes.
    Version reviewed (0.3) is still early work, but it already shows a lot of promise!
    I'll be checking this one closely; I'm sure it will develop into something very special.

Edit: I liked it so much, that I'm now the Portuguese translator! :cool:
    Yes, it has the usual HS assets, but everything is well polished and the story keeps everything extremely interesting, lewd and sexy.
    Also note that, up until now (v.03) it is a pure VN without any possible choices whatsoever. But even if there is this still a lot to be done, it already shows a lot of polish - including music, which is something many devs forget.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Buryat Supremacy

Promising start. Story so far focuses on MC, who is manipulating and domeniring inocent girl. If you are into maledom, BDSM and corruption - absolutely must play. It is competently made, standard Honey Select graphics, nothing fancy, there is even some music and sound effects. I could take one star for rough animation and some not so pretty renders, but I won't, cuz story is well written and goes into an interesting direction. I hope there will be a big harem later in the story. Absolutely waiting for the next update.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

kz7419

Good name for a great game. Cuts straight to the chase. Big on willing female submission, degradation and ownership. Hot dialogue, well translated, with just a few lapses between English Katie and Russian Katya (and it would be good to see 'Her's room' on the bedroom door corrected in the next update). About 90 minutes play for a first release. The only issues are technical ones which better kit would fix. If anything the many animations are on the long side, especially in the prologue. Old-fashioned HS models, you've seen em all before. Depravity level: 10.