• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
header.jpg

Overview:
A man filled with pent-up sexual frustration is suddenly summoned to another world as it's would-be-savior. Dominate the hordes of horny monster girls to add to your mythical harem, and maybe while you're at it save the world?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-11-22
Release Date: Japanese 2019-09-27, English 2019-11-21
Original Title: モンスターが支配する異世界で魔物使いになって孕ませハントで救世主になる ~人間如きが我らと生殖?身の程を知れ!~
Aliases: In Another World, Become a Wizard and Savior of Humanity In This Demon Impregnation Hunt!
Developer: Miel
Publisher: Cherry Kiss Games
Censored: Yes/Mosaics
Version: 1.1.2
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
VNDB:
Length: Very short (< 2 hours)
Store: - - - -
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Others: COMPRESSED*

Thanks to superelmo for torrent.
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

EJ6_XH1WoAAFKcp.jpg RJ259035_img_smp9.jpg RJ259035_img_smp4.jpg 110.jpg 05.jpg 09.jpg EJ6_XH3XkAI7fIz.jpg RJ259035_img_smp10.jpg RJ259035_img_smp5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

IAmTheWurst

Jul 26, 2018
First, disclaimer: I haven't played this, but I played through many other Miel games.
I honestly like their work. The art is nice, the story is......at least it's somewhat consistent. The voice is kinda unique on this forum, not really in the japanese game genre. And they work pretty fast. If I look at the content they pump out in one year for example, it's quite big and yeah, I'm a sucker for this kind of art. Maybe too much piss tho. So, this is their style:many short stories in an acceptable timeframe. Yeah, the story tends to be similar, but I'm fine with it.

Turin

Donor
Dec 1, 2017
We all know what Miel & Norn are about, decent CGs loosely tied together by mediocre "prose" at best. Won't insult the written word by called that thing a "story".

Nothing wrong with that of course, they are pretty much quintessential Nukiges. My only gripe is that they just feel so soulless that they completely waste the potential of their beautiful art.

If they put just a bit of effort in creating at least a semblance of a coherent story with at least a wince of character development it would elevate them to another level. Look at the Funbag Fantasy series for a VN that does Nukiges right, Imo.

Anyway, thank you for reading my little rant if indeed you have.

Last edited:

blackjack248

Dec 15, 2018
The game isn't bad for a quick one, the art is taken from their stock and changed a bit. The Miel formula is fucking the girl, breaking her, finding another one, repeat steps 1-3 until there is around 4-5 girls, group sex, adding piercings and crotch tattoos, group sex again, impregnation, group sex with pregnant bellies, ends on a group pose with pregnant bellies. If you don't like that then just avoid the game, otherwise it will entertain you for a little bit.

Tsukiakari175

Mar 23, 2018
Don't know what's wrong with VN nowaday. Back when I played Wanko to Kusarou or even Katawa Shoujo, each choices have impactful meaning and decice which CGs you gonna get or not. VNs recently just have one or two choices obviously for each route that do not require any thinking.
Especially Miel games when you just skip to see the art, I rather go to nhentai and read some uncen hentai with much more interesting plot.

MadDany

Jul 9, 2017
Don't know what's wrong with VN nowaday. Back when I played Wanko to Kusarou or even Katawa Shoujo, each choices have impactful meaning and decice which CGs you gonna get or not. VNs recently just have one or two choices obviously for each route that do not require any thinking.
Especially Miel games when you just skip to see the art, I rather go to nhentai and read some uncen hentai with much more interesting plot.
This isn't your typical VN really. It's what you call Nukige, completely fap material.

There are a shit tone of non-nukige VNs. Just blame the translators for choosing to translate more nukige than your average VN/eroge

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It's just copy pasta at this point. You've seen one of their games you've seen them all.

Take a group of attractive girls, rape them until they are drooling idiots then ruin their looks by piercing and tattooing them.

Change what the characters are, we've had knights, milfs and now monster girls then rinse and repeat.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote