robjones1234

Feb 27, 2021
Ya know, I still like Nyl and all but I am starting to get kind of annoyed at how long the next Bordello is taking. I started subscribing because he said he was going to commit to longer projects. Which takes time, I get it. But that trajectory seems to have stalled big time. I mean, Lyria was released in what, Sept 2022 right? This is starting to feel like a Kickstarter that didn't pan out lol.

Doesn't help that he is finally doing my fave Bordello girl and that's the one that he gets stuck on. And he's pairing her with a land whale, which certainly does not help. What a wasted opportunity!

I dunno, I will probably cancel my sub. I like his short animations very much and he is still a great artist, no doubt, but I am really not enjoying his stuff as much as I should because I am more invested in seeing the next bordello, not some flavor of the month character. No offense to any who really like those characters.

I think I am now understanding people's feelings about the abandoned Gorgon project. I didn't mind it getting shelved, personally. But that may have been a sign of how things were going to go.

TheNsfwGuy

Jan 1, 2021

April 2024 Pin-ups: Succubus Doggy

DRIVE
Just another day at the office for her.
This was an angle I had in mind during day 2 of the challenge but I avoided it because it's just too anonymous for the futa and it's better suited for a vertical aspect ratio. Plus I wanted extra time to experiment and hone in the breast physics. I'm slowly figuring them out, but I still need to make some tweaks. The lighting set-up is cool though, I'm not sure I've ever done anything quite like it.
As a side note I think this succubus model came together pretty well. All those hours spent on the modular models have been paying off. It probably took me like 20 minutes to set her up during the challenge and I didn't really have to touch her after that. Though it's not exactly the most unique design, it definitely gets the point across.
Also, I gotta say, all the technical stuff in this pin-up are really really neat. Breath physics look fantastic, I love how heavy the just *feel* you know? Also, not as noticable, but the Succubus does have a bulge in each thrust, I really hope he implements it from now on

letgoooo43

Aug 9, 2023
(I am NOT complaining) Anyone know the timeline for The Bordello Calarel? Fell out of touch with recent activities and wondering if there has been any updates/indications

Reactions: robjones1234

Agent_Smith

Oct 27, 2023
Whoever decided to start using Bunkr links needs a raise. And, if they aren't already getting paid, they need to be, and then they need a raise.

zaqqat5576

Jul 15, 2021
(I am NOT complaining) Anyone know the timeline for The Bordello Calarel? Fell out of touch with recent activities and wondering if there has been any updates/indications
Full Bordello 4 timeline goes like this:
January 2023 - Bordello 3: Lyria is released, mentions ideas for Bordello 5 (not 4) and that he's planned the Bordello series out quite far
February 2023 - Officially starts preproduction on B4, shares pinup of new featured character Rose
March 2023 - Reveals that Calarel will be the star, shares a bunch of renders of planned sex scenes, as well as environmental and object renders, says he's aiming for a shorter runtime than B3, "montage style" with more positions but less variations
June 2023 - first animated preview of B4 (facial)
November 2023 - second animated preview (kissing/thighjob)
December 2023 - third animated preview (mating press), mentions some camera angles might get changed in the final release
February 2024 - Story preview, some narrative-focused shots
April 2024 - Mentions in Worshipping Selune release that he is going all-in on finishing Bordello 4, no more animation side projects besides the usual pinups and any animation challenges

So it's been almost a year and a half. My theory on what has been delaying it so much is that he is really trying to do as much of the modeling work as he can by himself. He's sculpting all the props, making the environments, all that stuff, and they seem to be pretty intricate and detailed. He mentions having help with the new clothes being made for Calarel and Darcey, but I think that might be it. Seems time consuming. That and I'll bet that it'll end up being longer than B3, even though he said he was aiming for it not to be. Maybe it's just copium but I feel like something taking this long, assuming it was consistently being worked on, should not be less than B3's 10 minutes.

Bega81Froa

Aug 17, 2021

April 2024 Pin-ups: Succubus Doggy

DRIVE
Just another day at the office for her.
This was an angle I had in mind during day 2 of the challenge but I avoided it because it's just too anonymous for the futa and it's better suited for a vertical aspect ratio. Plus I wanted extra time to experiment and hone in the breast physics. I'm slowly figuring them out, but I still need to make some tweaks. The lighting set-up is cool though, I'm not sure I've ever done anything quite like it.
As a side note I think this succubus model came together pretty well. All those hours spent on the modular models have been paying off. It probably took me like 20 minutes to set her up during the challenge and I didn't really have to touch her after that. Though it's not exactly the most unique design, it definitely gets the point across.
Okay, but Nyl's gotta be trolling at this point! :WaitWhat: :KEK: :KEK:

Why did he randomly add a Stomach bulge to this animation but not the others?
This kinda inconsistency makes even less sense than not having them in the first place.

Let's hope he adds them consistently from now on (only when/if they make sense ofc).

Ivodusa

Apr 17, 2020
I feel same tbh..Announcing nyl things on nyl thread? That's pretty dumb.
Anyone in this thread is going to find out what's updated and where extremely quickly on their own, especially with a popular guy like Nyl without the need to draw more attention to that site. Yeah yeah, I know, plenty of artists including Nyl probably already know about it, but there are also plenty who don't.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes