robjones1234

Feb 27, 2021
I think this adventurer rolled all natural 20's not 1's LOL.

Cool series with some great looking characters. Hope he gives us the other options one day. And if anyone can edit them together into 1 video, that would be beyond awesome

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
Amazing animations as usual but I don't fully understand why he keep "losing time" with these shorts instead of focusing on his major projects :unsure:
Because people like shorts.
Because Nyl likes making shorts.
Because variety is the spice of life.
Because having different/new things to work on prevents burnout.
Because it allows Nyl to experiment and hone his craft with low stakes.

Poritaka

Jan 3, 2021
You know I just noticed that the last video was rendered in 50 fps, as opposed to the standard 24 fps Nyl usually does. It's just the pounding part though, that seems to be rendered that way.
Wonder if Nyl is experimenting with rendering in higher fps or maybe it's just because the movement was so quick, that it looked better that way.

Was just surprised by how smooth it looked. Wouldn't mind, if Nyl keeps playing around with that.

RT5X

Aug 15, 2021
Mirror #3

View attachment 3376272
this is some RadRoach hyperfuck behavior :p at least here it make sense tho

Poritaka bcs ppl overloaded catbox's server instantly
I seeing Nyls animation this month makes me wanna do some futa content with similar scenarios (finding a room to sleep in type scenerio)
i cant use blender for vids sadly so im gonna have to settle for HS2

Lovv99

Aug 25, 2020
Perfect idea of video but I didnt like the third scene at all..I hopr to see more videos with choises like in game

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes