Kirrion69

Jan 31, 2022
Like I said, bottom-feeding, conflict-craving, insecure troll. It's why you're STILL going on about it and why you attach "haha" endings to so many of your posts.

It's not that big considering what some other artists produce filesize wise. Some of them go absolutely nuts with the bitrate or forgot to even try optimizing/compressing.
poopoo peepee

Oct 26, 2022
Wish he make a project using lady D, dc girls or at least mk girls again, not that I hate bg projects it just it's been a long time since the last time, you know?
fc18032245821a48da9d487f309506d0.png
Wow, Lady Dimitrescu is sorely missed, it's a shame he never used her for a bigger project, I really wanted her to be passive... in the incredible quality that Nyl does, she would look great in a 3 minute video Action

Arachnophilia

Jun 20, 2021
View attachment 3589392
Wow, Lady Dimitrescu is sorely missed, it's a shame he never used her for a bigger project, I really wanted her to be passive... in the incredible quality that Nyl does, she would look great in a 3 minute video Action
Big Muscular Futa/Womans :love:
I wonder if it would work to use Abby, Marisa, Zarya and others on this level of Dimitrescu, Sindel and Sheeva as he did previously.

RTG$02

Mar 3, 2021

April 2024 Pin-ups: Illari Eating Out

When she said she wanted to eat out, this wasn't what she had in mind.
I think I have this Illari model pretty well figured out at this point. Now I just have to decide if I want to release her soon or just wait to finish some other models and release them in a batch so its less work. But that's a problem for later. All-in-all, this duo has been fun to work with. A lot of unique pose opportunities.

RTG$02

Mar 3, 2021

April 2024 Pin-ups: Succubus Doggy

Just another day at the office for her.
This was an angle I had in mind during day 2 of the challenge but I avoided it because it's just too anonymous for the futa and it's better suited for a vertical aspect ratio. Plus I wanted extra time to experiment and hone in the breast physics. I'm slowly figuring them out, but I still need to make some tweaks. The lighting set-up is cool though, I'm not sure I've ever done anything quite like it.
As a side note I think this succubus model came together pretty well. All those hours spent on the modular models have been paying off. It probably took me like 20 minutes to set her up during the challenge and I didn't really have to touch her after that. Though it's not exactly the most unique design, it definitely gets the point across.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017

April 2024 Pin-ups: Succubus Doggy

DRIVE
Just another day at the office for her.
This was an angle I had in mind during day 2 of the challenge but I avoided it because it's just too anonymous for the futa and it's better suited for a vertical aspect ratio. Plus I wanted extra time to experiment and hone in the breast physics. I'm slowly figuring them out, but I still need to make some tweaks. The lighting set-up is cool though, I'm not sure I've ever done anything quite like it.
As a side note I think this succubus model came together pretty well. All those hours spent on the modular models have been paying off. It probably took me like 20 minutes to set her up during the challenge and I didn't really have to touch her after that. Though it's not exactly the most unique design, it definitely gets the point across.
damn, imagine if this was FutaxFuta :sneaky:

Poritaka

Jan 3, 2021

DRIVE
I think I have this Illari model pretty well figured out at this point. Now I just have to decide if I want to release her soon or just wait to finish some other models and release them in a batch so its less work. But that's a problem for later. All-in-all, this duo has been fun to work with. A lot of unique pose opportunities.
YES! Finally some rimming. Been waiting for Nyl to finally do some. Was even sure the Widow x Tracer Fleshlight would feature some. Well hopefully there will be more.

Also I wonder what other OW models Nyl is planning to do? :unsure: Sombra, Symmetra or Sojourn would be nice I guess. Maybe touch up the old Brigitte model or even add Mei to the mix. She would definitely fit into Nyls style, since we've seen quite a few thicc models, in the Baldur's Gate animations.

RT5X

Aug 15, 2021

DRIVE
Wasn't into rimming but when it's futa getting rimmed then it's so fucking hot to me <3

TheNsfwGuy

Jan 1, 2021

DRIVE
Good fucking lord. I didn't know I need this pairing until Nyl started animating them, I'm really excited to see what he has planned for this two, specially if he ever does a longer video. Something about Illari topping futa Widow is just so fucking hot

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes