Youmademeregister

Aug 21, 2021
8K 60FPS upscales, haven't uploaded in a while so newer vids from NYL are also in there.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Bordello

Worshipping Selune (part with the dude cut out)

Wonder Woman and Power Girl

The Bordello Lyria

The Bordello Darcey

Sindel Cassie Sonya

Sindel and Cassie

If I'm missing any newer vids, lmk. Also I use the prefix 8K60FPS to differentiate between upscaled and non upscaled videos in my storage. Use bulk rename utility to easily rename files and remove the prefix.
many thanks, are you able/willing to upload to a site that isn't mixdrop?

AK9999999

Nov 23, 2020
8K 60FPS upscales, haven't uploaded in a while so newer vids from NYL are also in there.

The Bordello

Worshipping Selune (part with the dude cut out)

Wonder Woman and Power Girl

The Bordello Lyria

The Bordello Darcey

Sindel Cassie Sonya

Sindel and Cassie

If I'm missing any newer vids, lmk. Also I use the prefix 8K60FPS to differentiate between upscaled and non upscaled videos in my storage. Use bulk rename utility to easily rename files and remove the prefix.
doing god's work

Ohnoes123

Nov 17, 2020
Decided to start sharing my personal upscales. All 4k and at minimum 60fps but most are 90fps. I've got a lot to upload so give me time.

Download for NYL is ready in my sig. Enjoy!

*sendvid compressed the comparison to hell :rolleyes:
Why u use HEVC it literally kills your bit rate

Poritaka

Jan 3, 2021
Damn no RadRoach or DesireSFM :cry:
at least Pixelperry is gonna do it:giggle:
Yeah, it's a bummer that Rads not in it this time, but at least we still got Snellumi and Futaholic participitating again. TheFastestGman could be dropping some good stuff as well and of course we still got Nyl2. Gonna be interesting what we get.

Personally I'll be praying it's more Overwatch again.

gumpy101

Feb 7, 2019
Yeah, it's a bummer that Rads not in it this time, but at least we still got Snellumi and Futaholic participitating again. TheFastestGman could be dropping some good stuff as well and of course we still got Nyl2. Gonna be interesting what we get.

Personally I'll be praying it's more Overwatch again.

I'm kinda glad Rad isn't in it. His TurboAutistHyperFuckSpeed™ is too off putting to actually enjoy his content.

zaqqat5576

Jul 15, 2021
Radroach is a talented animator on the rare occasion when he isn't doing hyperfuck shit, it's unfortunate that he often gets his rocks off on breaking the sound barrier rather than making something watchable.
Out of that list, besides Nyl I would definitely recommend checking out Gman, Regina, Futaholic and Bluelight, if you're not already into their work.

Poritaka

Jan 3, 2021

zaqqat5576

Jul 15, 2021
Thank you! Wish Nyl would just switch catbox with another host. Either Pixeldrain, Mega or something else, it's just way to slow.

Hate to say it though, this one was a weak start. Decent models, but way to much build up and very little of the actual fucking. :(
Hopefully it picks up soon.
I mostly agree - I'm also not crazy on the main girl this time. But I assume the model/set work he did today will carry over if its a continuous story, so the next days he might be able to focus more on the real meat ( :sneaky: ) of the animations.

Reactions: punhetas
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes