Areview

Aug 23, 2022
So clicking a reaction to your posts is public shaming? You do realize that post was you going through your stats to compile a list of my reactions to your posts, therefore proving you have a history of publicly shaming people. I mean if you are going to spend that much time to compile something that gets under your skin, by all means, waste your time to do so. I think it continues to say more about you than it does about me. It also means that mods here don't follow their own rules of being off topic, because you posting about reactions to your posts over the entire forum in a Nyl thread is literally the definition of off topic. I know there are trolls here that are going to side with you regardless of what I say, but you are a pretty thin skinned person. You'll continue with your actions until you can't, but you'll eventually be asked to stop when it comes down to money.

Last edited:

RTG$02

Mar 3, 2021
Daily Animation Challenge: April 22 - 24, 2024

Ok, thankfully we have much more extended notice this time.
We have some new people interested in participating so we're going to get back at it for a few days this month. This one's going to be similar to last one - with an optional story modifier. Behind the scenes we've been coming up with other ideas to spice things up, but for now it's best to keep thing simple while everyone's getting the hang of it. As for me specifically, I might end up doing the CYOA thing again but I haven't thought too hard about it yet.
If you're not familiar with the animation challenge, here are the rules:
For 3 days, all participants are expected to create, render, and release an animation from scratch during each consecutive 24 hour time period. 3 days, 3 animations. There are no requirements for sound, software, render engine, or runtime.
For this 3-day challenge we'll be using the same optional modifier as last time. Artists will have the optional goal to connect each of their three daily animations with some sort of theme or story. This can be pretty loose (such as just using the same characters) or more involved (such as telling a story). They can get as creative as they want with it, like implementing audience interaction or collaborating with other creators.
We haven't locked all of the artists in yet, so I'll update this post with their tags when we do.
Like before, everyone will be adhering to their own separate time zones so if you follow all of these people then expect a smattering of animations throughout the days.

Poritaka

Jan 3, 2021
Daily Animation Challenge: April 22 - 24, 2024

Ok, thankfully we have much more extended notice this time.
We have some new people interested in participating so we're going to get back at it for a few days this month. This one's going to be similar to last one - with an optional story modifier. Behind the scenes we've been coming up with other ideas to spice things up, but for now it's best to keep thing simple while everyone's getting the hang of it. As for me specifically, I might end up doing the CYOA thing again but I haven't thought too hard about it yet.
If you're not familiar with the animation challenge, here are the rules:

For this 3-day challenge we'll be using the same optional modifier as last time. Artists will have the optional goal to connect each of their three daily animations with some sort of theme or story. This can be pretty loose (such as just using the same characters) or more involved (such as telling a story). They can get as creative as they want with it, like implementing audience interaction or collaborating with other creators.
We haven't locked all of the artists in yet, so I'll update this post with their tags when we do.
Like before, everyone will be adhering to their own separate time zones so if you follow all of these people then expect a smattering of animations throughout the days.
So it begins again. Hopefully it's Overwatch themed this time.
The BG3 models are good, but I personally find Nyls Overwatch models a little bit better.

rinzu

May 25, 2018
8K 60FPS upscales, haven't uploaded in a while so newer vids from NYL are also in there.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Bordello

Worshipping Selune (part with the dude cut out)

Wonder Woman and Power Girl

The Bordello Lyria

The Bordello Darcey

Sindel Cassie Sonya

Sindel and Cassie

If I'm missing any newer vids, lmk. Also I use the prefix 8K60FPS to differentiate between upscaled and non upscaled videos in my storage. Use bulk rename utility to easily rename files and remove the prefix.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes