reigan

Sep 21, 2018
Oh good someone else also knows what milking actually looks like. Like fucking hell when was Bloodlust, 2018? And all he's been doing since then is image sets, and is now playing around with AI. That is peak milking right there.

Also: Spoiler alert for those who don't know what sex is....its a dick going in a hole over and over...it goes in...and out...and in...and out. SEX IS ALWAYS A LOOP
Miro doesn't milk, he just don't give a fuck anymore
Wildeer on the other hand, that mofo is Milker of the Year candidate
So at least with Nyl, it's not that bad. With the huge amount he is earning, he could actually hire an experienced person to cut down the time needed, but regardless, at least he is doing steady progress, even if it's slow.

letgoooo43

Aug 9, 2023
Oh good someone else also knows what milking actually looks like. Like fucking hell when was Bloodlust, 2018? And all he's been doing since then is image sets, and is now playing around with AI. That is peak milking right there.

Also: Spoiler alert for those who don't know what sex is....its a dick going in a hole over and over...it goes in...and out...and in...and out. SEX IS ALWAYS A LOOP
last sentence got me lolll

zaqqat5576

Jul 15, 2021
There is a decent chance we get this new animation with the monthly update or shortly after it, depending on how quickly he can find the VAs and they can submit their work (although he's admitted to having trouble with this before). Just from what I've gleaned over time reading about the process from various animators, voice acting seems to be usually among the very last things added to a project - the animation work itself is probably 90% done. So I doubt it'll be long before there's another sizable animation going out, and the previews for this one looked great so it'll probably be a banger. That being said I do hope he releases another Bordello preview this month, or at least an update on it.

sowhat_xXx

Nov 10, 2020
Hi!
I just want to ask the torrent file created at 2024-01-03 is contain all the link at the OP post?
Because the file size is 27.27GB

Reactions: Nunya_01

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
how we download through torrent?
assuming you have a torrent program installed already like qBittorrent just right click the torrent file and pick save as. if you have been left clicking it and opening a page with jibberish numbers and letters thats been your mistake.

RTG$02

Mar 3, 2021

March 2024 Pin-ups: Double Stuffed

I guess this kind of works as a really roundabout ad for oreos.
For this one I'm just refining a bunch of different fluid techniques that don't require simulation and seeing if I can join them all together. Skin material fluids, rigged mesh fluids, card fluids, fluid painter fluids, the works. It's a little difficult to make them all fit due to differences in shape and material, but a lot of scenes like this really benefit from a hybrid approach. Unfortunately there's usually no silver bullet solution when it comes to fluids.
No audio on this one since there's not much to add. I imagine it would sound something like fisting a bowl of mac and cheese with a lot of moaning.

TheNsfwGuy

Jan 1, 2021

DRIVE
For this one I'm just refining a bunch of different fluid techniques that don't require simulation and seeing if I can join them all together. Skin material fluids, rigged mesh fluids, card fluids, fluid painter fluids, the works. It's a little difficult to make them all fit due to differences in shape and material, but a lot of scenes like this really benefit from a hybrid approach. Unfortunately there's usually no silver bullet solution when it comes to fluids.
No audio on this one since there's not much to add. I imagine it would sound something like fisting a bowl of mac and cheese with a lot of moaning.
Wish they kissed

RT5X

Aug 15, 2021

DRIVE
Man his stuff is so hot:love: it takes me a while watch other futa animators after watching nyl's stuff, since its so high quality

Poritaka

Jan 3, 2021

DRIVE
YEESS. Nyl delivers again. It's the duo I've been waiting for. Hopefully there is more to come with them, maybe even a full project, like with Widow x Tracer.
Also love the little detail of stretching below her belly button, when their cocks throb. :love:

Reactions: xxxDreamZzz

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
There's the one with Mercy giving Pharah a hand/rimjob.
yeah, I just remembered that one, oh well
but that does point out one other thing, he got rid of her lipstick for this animation? in the others she has a dark shade on, but in this she doesn't

RTG$02

Mar 3, 2021

March 2024 Pin-ups: Illari's Trap

Widow doesn't seem to mind.
Quite a difficult angle to pull off but It turned out alright. The nice thing about bondage is that it solves a lot of problems when it comes to hands. Plus I'm getting better at solving all of these physics and rigging edge cases that always plague me so that's nice. I'm way less afraid to break bones than I used to be. Now if only there were fast ways to deal with clipping...
Also I have that Isobel and Aylin side project coming out very soon so look out for that.

gumpy101

Feb 7, 2019
Gunna be honest, not a fan of his single spotlight/darkroom stuff. I really don't know why, it just does not do it for me at all, I know they're just shorts, but I'd rather something with actual scene lighting and setup.

Reactions: natagata

reigan

Sep 21, 2018
Gunna be honest, not a fan of his single spotlight/darkroom stuff. I really don't know why, it just does not do it for me at all, I know they're just shorts, but I'd rather something with actual scene lighting and setup.
he is doing this setup exactly because its just for short
dialing in a proper lighting setup can takes ages
for just the shorts a simple spotlight setup makes things easy

gumpy101

Feb 7, 2019
he is doing this setup exactly because its just for short
dialing in a proper lighting setup can takes ages
for just the shorts a simple spotlight setup makes things easy
Yeah I fully understand why, I just don't like it. It's like when an Artist finds out what Chromatic Aberration is and applies it to friggin' everything. Also having just one giant spotlight in a room is just a bit odd.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes