Unreal Engine Abandoned Nuxheim [v0.1] [Darkrein]

Darkrein

Mar 15, 2022
titlepage.png

Overview:
Nuxheim is intended to be a set of stories that take place in the same world.
This first part is about a girl who will do everything in her power to take care of her sick little sister.​

Thread Updated: 2022-05-31
Release Date: 2022-05-30
Developer: Darkrein
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

upload01.png upload04.png upload05.png

Last edited by a moderator:

HabibHanson

Nov 10, 2019
I see good things coming from this.

Two suggestions, second floor needs something along the edges to make it look thicker as you go up the stairs. Also if you can camera panning and physics during scenes would go a long way.

Reactions: Darkrein

DubstepLR

Dec 26, 2021
3dcg - I hate these games without exception, these are not games, this is solid chatter - comics! it's some kind of horror to always poke a space... no freedom, or maybe I want to look from a different angle and it wasn't there, these comics are all solid fake 3d - 2d pictures... fuuu.. it sucks

how it can be played.... a universal catastrophe (полная шляпа, дичь несусветная, невероятная бадяга) Well, I've been wanting to write this for a very long time.. I've said everything, exhaled, now I'm calm

Reactions: PUlce and Darkrein

n0rpxxx

Jan 14, 2018
3dcg - I hate these games without exception, these are not games, this is solid chatter - comics! it's some kind of horror to always poke a space... no freedom, or maybe I want to look from a different angle and it wasn't there, these comics are all solid fake 3d - 2d pictures... fuuu.. it sucks

how it can be played.... a universal catastrophe (полная шляпа, дичь несусветная, невероятная бадяга) Well, I've been wanting to write this for a very long time.. I've said everything, exhaled, now I'm calm
3dcg is just the art style. You may be confusing it with the 3dgame tag?

DubstepLR

Dec 26, 2021
3dcg is just the art style. You may be confusing it with the 3dgame tag?

it's high time for 3DCG to create a separate branch on the forum and call it comics, for example.. because these are not games. this is text chatter