taesijr123

Nov 30, 2019
when dev make games like this, does they not consider how to make it easier for player to wank?
I mean... its not an h-game if we can't be horny and gaming at the same time.
The quickest wank would be hentai. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

Also you don't need full save, the gallery is unlocked just by ticking a box on the top right.

My only sorrow is there's no preg/seed bed ending.

Laethas

Jul 9, 2018
Well, it looks like the game isn't finished yet as there's no real ending for now and I got this message at one point.

64642110.jpg

A pretty enjoyable game I would say, better than a lot of copy/paste from that site that's for sure.

SomeC4

Apr 24, 2021
> Enemies in sleep or confusion will have a higher damage multiplier (except for poison, etc.).
this is taken from the Readme_English.txt file, it's actually helpful
Didn't notice the readme. Updated the table with that and the aphrodisiac effect, since it is also explained below the sleep and confusion.
Thx!

Reactions: Ashitakoshi
Jul 17, 2022
Was pleasantly suprised! The readme suggested a level of depth to the mechanics I wouldn't have expected at first glance, and so I cautiously imbibed. In execution, it all played out much smoother than I had anticipated (once I figured its keybinds out), and I wound up rooting for our girl to get her ass up outa there. +1 for making me remind myself on more than one occasion that this was an actual game and not just slop.

Reactions: Susan Xandera

Altt1m

Oct 26, 2021
any ideas on how to kill fat goblin with key on stage 3?
he keeps on deflecting arrows, maybe I should try throwing potions

Requiss

Mar 21, 2020
any ideas on how to kill fat goblin with key on stage 3?
he keeps on deflecting arrows, maybe I should try throwing potions
Shoot him at his back and repeat. Or shoot him with silver arrow? I'm not sure but i killed him along with other 2 goblins via 1 single silver arrow (triple kills!!!!!) from the front and don't know if that was supposed to happen.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: bebe2803 and Altt1m

MKnok211

Mar 13, 2021
In my opinion, the difficulty is overtuned and there are a lots of thing that needs rework.

The biggest reason why this game is so hard is because of the limitation of the places you can go and not many place to hide despite it's designed to stealth. With the amount of enemies that the game could spawn, you'll often find yourself to be sandwiched by enemies with no place to go other than path with traps, while the path where you need to go being filled with enemies most of the time.

Here is the thing that I wish the dev could add...
1. More safe paths. So the player could go around if one area is filled with enemies.
2. Entrances that appears on wall has to make the player to appear on the other entrance that is on the wall as well. Instead of being sometimes making you to appear on left or right.
3. No more vertical paths on mini-map, as we are only going left and right.
4. Defeating humanoid enemies should guarantee safe food to spawn. Like come on, they need to eat.
5. Player should be able to allow themself to hang on any chain to avoid detection from humanoid enemies.
6. Adding captive in some cells, we are not the only one that is been captured here right...?

Reactions: Bun5643

Bun5643

Dec 4, 2021
In my opinion, the difficulty is overtuned and there are a lots of thing that needs rework.

The biggest reason why this game is so hard is [...]
On Normal I think the difficulty is fine, but I think that once you get to Stage 3 the game changes a lot. Suddenly you have a weapon and you don't need to run and hide as much. The only enemies that are a problem are the two Orcs. You're given so much ammo that Goblins are just an inconvenience. Not to mention that Teleportation Scrolls are added to the loot pool, so you now have a literal get-out-of-jail card. It kind of ruins the idea that things are supposed to be dangerous and sneaky.

Normal has an inverse problem of Hard difficulty, in that nothing's cursed so you just get tons of stuff. If you wanted to stay on Stage 3 playing Goblin Slayer before Stage 4, you can just get all the HP potions and TP scrolls you want. Loot's still semi-randomized (according to the readme) so it would take a while, but I had 4 or 5 HP potions for Stage 4 and that let me just brute force my way through (while getting fucked a bunch).

Stage 4 right now is probably the weakest. Nothing adds bondage, you don't get imprisoned on capture, Slimes don't chase, and the only way to hide is by finding untainted cave areas. Given that the game's not finished, the dev'll probably put in some kind of tentacle bondage, so it'll probably be improved later.

Stage 2 is basically the perfect difficulty. All the enemies follow a set path and there's lots of rooms to hide away in. If you get stuck you can even carefully follow behind the Orc. It's even has a Top level and Bottom level so you can quickly escape if you're really in danger!

I'm (slowly) trying a Very Hard run right now, and there's already fun changes. Orcs want the doors closed so you can't just leave every door open, and Goblins smell you out so you can't just wait around. I made it to Stage 2 and it'll be fun seeing how the crossbow works, the damage is reduced so you probably can't 2-shot Goblins anymore!

Reactions: MKnok211
3.30 star(s) 7 Votes